LG is one of the biggest brands in the world that guarantee with size comes their top-notch quality. The company has made a name for itself worldwide for various devices like TVs, fridges, phones, and mostly their speakers and headphones because of their excellent sound quality. The headsets are the best tools for people that are always on the go because of how durable and lightweight the headphones are, making them easy to carry around.
Whatever model of LG headphones you choose, you are guaranteed the best quality, and the only difference might be some bonus features and a price difference. Below we have compiled a list of the most suitable LG Bluetooth headsets, with some of their pros and cons. We have also included a buying guide to help you know the most important features to check out.
- 1. LG Tone Infinim HBS-910
- 2. LG Tone Pro 780
- 3. LG Tone Platinum HBS–1100
- 4. Bluetooth LG Tone HBS-SL5 Meridian Audio Headset
- 5. Bluetooth LG Tone HBS FN6
- What to Consider Before Purchasing the Best LG Bluetooth Headphones
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. LG Tone Infinim HBS-910
LG Tone Infinim HBS-910 is among the top Bluetooth headphones that deliver a clear sound clarity, and the device is a suitable choice for anyone looking for headphones with a full-bodied sound. HBS 910 makes for a comfortable, customizable fit with a smooth, seamless style and feature the Harman Kardon signature sound with rich bass response, refined highs, and full-body midranges. The headphones also have a user-friendly interface with buttons on the headset's right and left sides that control music streaming and phone calls.
The headset supports Bluetooth 4.1 with different profiles like HSP, HFP, A2DP, and AVRCP. It has an inbuilt battery that gives up to 16 hours of talk time, music playtime of 10.5 hours, charging time of 2 hours, and standby time of 22.5 hours. Tone HBS 910 curves around the neck for a comfortable fit, making it ideal for outdoor use like running and jogging.
2. LG Tone Pro 780
- Slim body and durable wires - enjoy a lightweight, hidden magnetic earbud design with...
- Advanced quad-layer speaker technology - experience outstanding sound quality with...
- Dual MEMS Microphones - never miss a moment of the conversation with enhanced voice...
- Smarter user experience - feel the power of seamless control with smart features such as...
- Standby Time Up to 720 hours
LG Tone Pro 780 is a neckband headphone with a lightweight construction that makes the headphones easy to carry around. The headset has a slim body and low profile wires that enhance durability and a hidden magnetic earbuds design. The Bluetooth headphones feature an advanced quad-layer technology speaker that produces the best sound quality and guarantees a well-balanced sound.
Using the MEMs dual microphones, you get a well-defined crystal clear sound and call quality with a charging time of fewer than 2 hours and a 720-hour standby time. Additionally, The LG Tone Pro 780 offers a smart user experience that gives seamless control on smart features such as Find me, tone & talk, and voice memo that allows a user to record voice memos.
3. LG Tone Platinum HBS–1100
- Smooth-contoured design with anodized brushed aluminum alloy trim - sleek, ergonomic...
- Hi-fi sound - Qualcomm aptX HD for 24-bit music support.
- Harman Kardon platinum sound - refined, full-bodied sound with rich bass.
- Balanced Armature speaker unit - optimally tuned sound that picks up every detail.
- Dual mems microphones - maintain exceptionally clear voice calls with an advanced noise...
LG Tone Platinum HBS–1100 is among the best neckband products from the brand, which is versatile, offering an excellent Bluetooth connection and playback controls. It has a smooth contoured with an anodized brushed aluminum alloy trim design that provides a premium feel. Tone HBS–1100 is among the best LG headphones capable of Hi-Fi sound performance and comes with a Qualcomm aptX HD for 24-bit music support and high-quality music streaming.
Additionally, the neckband headset comes with an armature speaker that produces an optimized sound that picks up details in the audio and music performance. They come with a microphone that works well, and you can enjoy hands-free calls and are available in different colors. It offers a 10-hour playtime, a Bluetooth range of 30+ feet, and supports NFC.
4. Bluetooth LG Tone HBS-SL5 Meridian Audio Headset
- Sound by meridian-experience three-dimensional audio that’s remarkably close to the...
- Power battery life- Talk time 8 hours. Music play time 8 hours. Standby time 18 days
- Fast Charging - 10 minute charging for 3 hours use
- Dual microphones-two mics make sure every conversation is crystal clear
- Vibration alert-the neckband vibrates when you get a text or call
The LG Tone HBS-SL5 wireless headset uses Meridian technology that provides high-performance sounds and advanced solutions to audio. Thanks to top-notch technology, the buds guarantee you experience three-dimensional audio, a clear, vibrant tone, and well-balanced sound. The headsets also offer an accurate treble and total clarity in high and low ranges thanks to its multi-layer metal unit and a high-strength plastic layer that creates rich bass and clear treble.
The LG Tone SL5 retractable earbuds are designed with dual microphones that help clients get and make audible phone calls. The headset has a long battery life of eight hours of music playtime, standby time worth 18 days, and eight hours of talk time. An exceptional feature of this LG Tone SL5 Bluetooth headset is the short charging time which is 10 minutes for three hours of use.
Additionally, the retractable earbuds pair fast with Bluetooth-enabled devices by sending a prompt to the phone and also vibrates whenever you receive a call or text from anyone. To sum it up, you can retract the earbuds by pulling them to extend and securely store the buds by pulling them back.
5. Bluetooth LG Tone HBS FN6
- 【UVnano CHARGING CASE】The UVnano Self-Cleaning Charging Cradle Kills 99.9% of Bacteria...
- 【MEDICAL-GRADE HYPOALLERGENIC EAR GELS】Ear Gels made from non-toxic, hypoallergenic...
- 【ERGONOMIC DESIGN】Balanced for a Better Fit. Earbuds with flexible ear gels and...
- 【DUAL MIC CALL CLARITY】Noise Reduction & Echo Cancellation. Built-in high performance...
- 【SOUND BY MERIDIAN TECHNOLOGY】Bluetooth earbuds with Hi-Fi Sound and Realistic Sense...
LG Tone HBS FN6 is one of the best earbuds from the brand, with a UV sanitization system for the earpieces in the carrying case. The buds feature a UVnano charging case that has gone through testing that shows that the charging case kills 99.9% of any bacteria on the speaker mesh within ten minutes while still charging. The UV LED is functional only when the HBS FN6 charging case is connected to the power cable.
LG HBS FN6 is among the best brands that support SBC and AAC Bluetooth codecs while collaborating with Meridian Audio and are IPX4 rated for water resistance. Thanks to their water-resistance power, they can be used for working out or for use in vigorous activities. The earbuds come with an additional two charges from the case, and also, the items support wireless and fast wireless charging for the charging case.
The only problem with these earbuds from the earbuds is the audio quality which from reviews offer a distorted and harsh treble sound, and the bass is also not impressive.
What to Consider Before Purchasing the Best LG Bluetooth Headphones
A headphone fit is always something one should consider before making their purchase because comfort should come first. You should purchase earpieces that sit well in your ears and those that won't press your head too hard. Headsets that press hard on your head may not be initially uncomfortable, but as time goes by, they get uncomfortable, so ensure you get the best headphones with some cushioning that mold into your shape.
2. Battery Life
Bluetooth headsets use a battery, so checking the battery life is necessary because it determines how long your headphones will last on a single charge. A Bluetooth headphone is not a worthy purchase if it has a wanting battery life, even if all other qualities are on top. Try to get a balanced headset, not necessarily one that lasts for days but one that you won't have to charge constantly.
3. Sound Quality
How any Bluetooth headset delivers sound is among the most important things to check before making your final purchase. Check how the LG model delivers the sound and ensure it's not producing any popping or crackling sounds. Additionally, note how a headset picks up your voice and how great the noise-cancelling features are, and although it's not a need, you can be guaranteed no disruptions when listening to your podcasts or music.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I connect Bluetooth headphones to the LG soundbar?
Yes, you can! You can do this by pressing the F function button on your remote control till Bluetooth (BT) is selected on the speaker.
2. Which LG Tone is the best?
According to our review, the best LG Bluetooth Headset is the LG Tone Infinim HBS-900, and we have stated the reasons above.