When we get stressed, we love listening to music using wired headphones/earphones. But tangled wires can be a headache especially when we’re watching live videos and songs. Of course, we can detangle them. But it takes time and effort, missing our favorite music or celebrity.
The inconvenience of traditional headphones has led to the development of the best wireless earbuds. While some people still use wired options, many individuals have been turning to wireless brands.
What makes the best wireless earbuds a different and worth-it investment? Well, their ease of use, design, and style make them popular in different corners of the world. While it is cord-free, the sound quality is superb. It is competitively priced. But it depends on the brand of your choice.
The best wireless earbuds are also a flexible device. You can pair them with computers, MP3 players, TV sets, tablets, and phones. For that reason, you can listen to different programs on your computer or TV by pairing any Bluetooth earbuds. Over time, you can get entertained without bothering your siblings, family, relatives, and close friends in the same room.
Whether you use corded earbuds or are searching for the best wireless headphones, get yourself ready as the selection process will be hard. But there’s nothing to worry about! In this simple and detailed guide, you will know how to choose the best brand that matches your unique needs and requirements. Read on for further details!
- What Are the Best Wireless Earbuds 2020?
- Are MIFO Earbuds Good?
- What Are the Best Earbuds on the Market?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- What are some factors to consider when looking for the best true wireless earbuds?
- How does active noise cancellation work?
- Are earbuds hard to maintain?
- Why should you look for truly wireless earbuds with the best battery life?
- Why should you choose Apple AirPods?
- What are the other truly wireless options to choose from?
- Are truly wireless headphones great choices?
- Why should you choose the best wireless earbuds?
What Are the Best Wireless Earbuds 2020?
You finally decided to use true wireless earbuds. Now, what are the best options to consider to take your listening experience to a different level? Here are the best brands that will complete your collection:
1. Sony WF-1000XM3
- Industry leading noise canceling with HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1e
- 24bit Audio signal processing delivers dramatically improved sound quality
- Battery life up to 24 hours with carrying case (with 10min quick charge for 90min of play...
- Easy and clear hands free calling; Leave your phone where it is, just speak with a double...
- Truly wireless design with uninterrupted L/R simultaneous Bluetooth transmission
Sony has been a trusted name in the industry. Since its establishment, the company has been doing its best to provide truly wireless and high-quality devices to its valued customers.
Sony WF 1000XM3 has been one of its popular and true wireless earbuds. Unlike other brands, Sony WF 1000XM3 provides stable and solid Bluetooth connectivity. You can watch the best movies or listen to songs using a range of devices, from tablets to phones.
Aside from the Bluetooth connectivity, Sony WF noise-canceling capability is fantastic. So, you can stay focused without any distractions, making it stand out from other truly wireless brands across the world.
How about the fit? Well, it is excellent and perfect for people with unique needs and expectations. That’s not all! Its battery life is long-lasting. But proper use and extra care should not be ignored.
The sound quality, on the other hand, is crystal-clear and good. If you have been using inefficient wireless earbuds, Sony WF will be your best bet.
Available with tip sizes, Sony WF 1000XM3 features with easy to navigate touch controls and user-friendly volume control, too. While each of these has tiny proportions, expect a good sense of scale.
The instruments, on the contrary, sound authentic and natural. It has plenty of composure and detail that you cannot afford to miss.
- Get at least six hours of playback - Say bye to limited hours of playtime.
- The charging case has ample power - You can avoid repetitive charging.
- Its battery life can last 24 hours - This is true when using noise-canceling and Bluetooth connectivity
- The charging time only takes 90 minutes - This pairs of best wireless buds plus the seamless charging exceeds your needs
- Its sound is sought-after - It is clear and sharp
- Comfortable to the ear - Use this pair of best wireless earbuds without any discomfort
- Available with an app - You can connect this pair of true wireless earbuds to a user-friendly application.
- It doesn’t have aptX HD support - Let's expect for the best soon.
2. Cambridge Audio Melomania 1
- 50 YEARS OF GREAT BRITISH AUDIO IN EVERY PAIR – Melomania 1 delivers stunning audio...
- UP TO 45 HOURS PLAYTIME - Up to 9 hours playback without recharging these Melomania ear...
- ADVANCED CONNECTIVITY - Melomania 1 connects with Bluetooth 5.0 technology. This true...
- WIRELESS EARBUDS FOR IPHONE, IPAD AND ANDROID – Easily pair with smartphones, tablets,...
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE IN A COMPACT PACKAGE – Each ear bud weighs just 4.6g. Carrying...
Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 has been one of the best true wireless earbuds since 2019. What many people love about the product are its style and design. Available in stone or black, the first-ever true wireless earbuds from the company are aesthetically stunning. It is indeed perfect for those who want something stylish.
Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 comes with a pocketable carry case that you can bring wherever you go. From malls, schools to friend’s apartments, this earphone is lightweight, compact, and portable.
When it comes to battery life, it can reach up to 36 hours. But it depends. If you use it to watch your favorite program on TV, listen to songs on YouTube, or stream to other popular platforms, its battery won’t last long.
Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 is a complete package for everyone. In fact, every bud comes with a triple-core processor, 5.8mm graphene driver, Bluetooth 5.0, a beam-forming mic for stress-free calls, and more.
Perfect for exercise, Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 is resistant to sweat and water. While you’re hitting the gym or running around your apartment, these true wireless earbuds can withstand the test of time.
The sound, on the contrary, is rich, clear, and accurate. It is natural and authentic, too. The vocals are detailed while the soundstage has cohesion and precision.
Yes, it does not have a dedicated application for users. But pairing is simple and does not require other items to set up or install.
- These best true wireless earbuds come with stable Bluetooth connection
- The sound is detailed, rhythmic, and accurate
- The battery life is impressive and can compete with other brands in today’s market
- The touch controls are comfortable
- It fits the ear well
- The case is good
- It can be tricky to use - But it would be easy after some time
- There are more stylish and excellent alternatives - You really have to be patient during the selection process
- These true wireless earbuds do not have a dedicated app
3. Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2
- Enjoy unrivalled stereo sound created by Sennheiser's unique 7mm dynamic audio drivers
- Switch off your surroundings and focus on the deep bass the natural mids and the clear...
- Experience uninterrupted play time with the new 7-hour battery life that can be extended...
- In the mood for a movie marathon? With its ergonomic design you can experience unbeatable...
- Control your exceptional sound with customisable touchpad technology built into both...
Another best wireless option is the Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2. Unlike its predecessors, this product is an upgraded version.
People love its sound as it is refined, accurate, natural, and authentic. Aside from the sound, the design of Sennheiser Momentum true is fantastic. While it looks similar to its predecessors, it has a slight, nice, and aesthetic tweak. The earpieces, for example, are slimmer. But they are comfortable to use even in long listening sessions.
Just like other competing brands, Sennheiser Momentum true comes with active noise cancellation. Whether you are in a small or big crowd, you can enjoy listening to your playlist.
Who says the best true wireless earbuds are difficult to use? This updated version from Sennheiser Momentum is user-friendly and easy to navigate.
It comes with touch-sensitive pads that you can customize to control the features and music playback capability.
The battery life of Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 is competitive as well. A single charge can last for 7 hours of playback. In charging case, however, requires three charges.
What else? The sound quality is relatively sophisticated and refined. Both highs and lows are well-composed and controlled. Plus, the dynamics are not compromised.
The company also presents a detailed soundstage with magnificent authority and scale. While it is costlier than other wireless earbuds, its features are incredible.
- The sound is more mature and refined
- It is comfortable to use
- Lightweight, compact, and easy to carry
- It is best to wear every day
- The battery life is superb
- The case is well-designed
- To customize your experience, download the app of these true wireless earbuds
- Expensive, but it guarantees the flexible performance
- Customers complain about the timing
- It provides aptX support, but it is not available in high definition
4. Bose SoundSport Wireless
Searching for a fine-sounding pair of wireless earbuds? Don’t look further than Bose SoundSport Wireless. As a versatile solution, it is suitable for audiophiles and gym-goers.
Aside from a great-sounding feature, its comfort is on a different level. In fact, you can wear it for hours of listening experience without pain and discomfort. It is indeed comfortable to use.
Many gym-goers love how the company makes it weather-resistant and splashproof. Whatever your routine for a day, this wireless earbud is an excellent investment you should have.
Compared to other best true wireless earbuds, it is versatile. Thanks to its wing tips. This means every piece will remain in your ears. So, you can run and perform other activities without any worries.
The audio quality is world-class. It is full of powerful bass that can level up your experience. But wait, there’s more! The controls are easy to use. Also, there are no issues with the signal.
It is available with a neckband cable with a remote housing part and a power pack. In terms of battery life, it can reach at least six hours.
It is IPX4 rated. This means you can submerge it in water. If you have been looking for the best earbuds that can handle splashes of water and sweat without a good result, this got you covered.
What else? It comes with NFC tech. For that reason, you can pair it with Android devices of any editions.
- Fun and stable sound
- Comfortable to use - Say bye to any discomfort from long listening sessions
- It ensures a strong wireless performance
- The case is easy to hold
- It is water-resistant
- It performs its best to make everyone smile
- It is easy to update the true wireless earbuds software with its app
- The battery life is not as long-lasting as you think
5. Apple AirPods Pro
Many gym-goers and audiophiles are confused between AirPods Pro and the standard AirPods. But they are different. This AirPods Pro, for example, has better sound quality with accuracy.
The level of comfort of Apple AirPods Pro is higher, too. If you experience any discomfort in wearing your earbuds for hours, this quality version from the iPhone can come into play. It is relatively convenient to wear.
Yes, Apple AirPods Pro might break your bank. But its features make it a meaningful investment for everyone. Its active noise cancellation, for example, is great. You won’t get distracted while watching your favorite game or TV programs.
Compared to the standard AirPods, AirPods Pro is available with silicone tips, which plays a big role in its noise-canceling capability.
Every bud consists of a force sensor. How does it work? Every time you squeeze it, you can activate Siri, skip a track, answer calls, and more.
The battery life for the earphones is around five hours. The charging case, on the contrary, takes 19 hours.
This wireless earbud is resistant to splashes of water and sweat, too. You can wear them when you go running.
Although the sound is not as effective as the WF-1000XM3 from Sony, AirPods Pro is still a superb addition for iPhone users. Plus, it is a joy to use.
- The sound is well-balanced, accurate, and of good quality
- These AirPods ensure a comfortable fit without pains and worries
- The case is sturdy and stylish
- The active noise cancellation is impressive and one of the best
- Battery life can last for five hours
- Some of its key rivals sound better, but its audio quality cannot be ignored
- The noise-canceling feature affects timing. Good news! There are other effective alternatives to take into consideration.
6. Sennheiser CX Sport
Weighing lifts in your home gym is exciting. But listening to music with the best true wireless earbuds is more interesting. While the number of options is overwhelming, Sennheiser CX Sport should be on top of your priority.
It sounds solid with accurate and powerful delivery. From the treadmill to dumbbells, the audio quality remains clear, efficient, and reliable. This increases your energy while doing your workout routine.
Unlike other earbuds, Sennheiser CX Sport has sporty touches. It consists of rubberized ear fins and IPX4 rating. The ear fins are responsible for locking the earbuds in place for a comfy and secure fit.
The IPX4 rating means that the earbud is sweat resistant. It can also withstand the splash of water without affecting its performance.
It is handy, too. Detangling wired earbuds will take a minute or two before every listening session starts. But with cordless earbuds, you can stream to songs right away without hassles.
Its battery life can perform for at least six hours. How about the charging period? Well, a 10-minute charge is enough for this true wireless earbud to perform for another hour.
Most options from Sennheiser are popular for enough pumping bass and plenty of clarity. This latest pair from the company is no exception. The audio is clear and accurate, too.
- Punchy delivery, and can keep your entire workout routine fun and intense
- The bass is full-bodied and engaging
- Sound is detailed and clear
- Unlike AirPods, it is competitively priced and won’t cause a dent in your savings account
- The design is magnificent and can best match your needs
- It is a great addition to your collection
- Say bye to repetitive and expensive replacement
- Customers love its battery life
- The case can withstand the test of time
- Competing brands are rhythmically adept and world-class
7. Jaybird Vista
Jaybird Vista is the second true wireless earbuds the company has manufactured. As a predecessor to the Run XT, this pair has been designed for athletes and other audiophiles.
The build is functional and uncluttered. It is made of a rubberized plastic material that is soft and pleasant to your hands. It is firm to hold, which prevents the earbud from falling off.
The design consists of a silicone gel ear tip you would enjoy. Likewise, the fins are silicone gel to make them comfy. For this reason, it ensures a secure fit whatever workout you perform every day.
It is built with Bluetooth 5.0, which is proven to provide a decent quality of connection. It pairs with your phone as easily as possible. Also, it doesn’t have aptX codec, making it perfect for those who are less tech-savvy.
The sound is fully warm, thanks to its small size. The highs and mids are well-represented. However, it doesn’t have a heavy bass.
The controls do not include the volume up and down. All you have to do is to visit the app and set what the button control is used for. The track and volume control can also be managed from your smartphone.
Aside from that, Jaybird Vista features a small carry strap and ear tips of any sizes. For more information, please feel free to visit the official website of the manufacturer. You can also go to Amazon to know its actual price.
- Secure and comfortable fit
- Sound is relatively good, clear, and balanced
- 100% splash-proof and sweat-resistant
- One of the best true wireless earbuds of 2020
- You can use the earbuds independently
- It comes with a compact and lightweight charging case
- It provides the standard USB-C port
- Easy to clean - Say bye to extensive upkeep or maintenance
- Enough battery life - You can enjoy bigger savings over time
- Expensive, but a good investment
- Low overall volume
- It lags especially when watching videos
8. JBL Reflect Flow
There’s a wide variety of wireless sports earbuds this 2020. But JBL Reflect Flow creates a unique name in the industry. Excellent for gym-goers, this pair is suitable for athletes out there.
Generally, JBL Reflect Flow is a good investment especially when you prefer a bass-heavy sound. So, get your existing earbud with Reflect Flow from JBL. It can keep you entertained and energetic despite the intensity of your workout.
While the charging case can reach 20 hours, the battery life can last up to 10 hours. It is long already. Therefore, you can beat your boredom every day with fun and lively songs in your playlist.
JBL also promises to offer a quick charge. For 10 minutes, it is recharged and ready for an additional hour of listening experience.
Combined with the right fin and tip, it produces a stable fit. Whether you run or lift weights, it would remain in your ears for hours.
JBL Reflect Flow features an ambient mode. How does it work? It lets you hold a conversation without removing the pair. All you have to do is to press the left bud. Then, the volume decreases.
Unlike the Jaybird Vistas, JBL Reflect Flow has an edge in terms of sound and fit.
- It is available in teal, black, green or blue models
- The earpieces are large, but its build is lightweight
- It delivers 20Hz and 20kHz frequency range
- Thunderous bass for athletes with different expectations
- IPX7 certified and rated - It is waterproof and can resist splashes of water
- It provides a comfy and secure fit
- Customers love the sound.
- The company does its best to ensure client satisfaction
- It doesn’t have EQ
- The bass-boosted sound is not ideal for other audiophiles
9. Bowers & Wilkins P13
Bowers & Wilkins is reputed for manufacturing loudspeakers. Today, it has become a trusted company of one of the best true wireless earbuds around the world. Its P13 is a popular addition to its collection.
Quality? Performance? Precision? The P13 has them all. Indeed, it provides a great value for your money.
Its battery life can reach at least eight hours. So, you can perform a lot of sessions before its battery empties.
While the pair is not IPX-rated, the company claims it is resistant to sweat, splash, light rain, and other elements. Give it a shot and see the difference.
To customize the fit, experts encourage everyone to get extra ear tips. How about the cost? Well, each is more competitively priced compared to AirPods. To save some cash, rely on the official manufacturer or you can count on any trusted ecommerce platforms.
The P13 offers other possibilities. Audiophiles love its open, balanced, and punchy sound. So, it is a fantastic option for the music of any genre. From romantic to lively songs, it is a flexible choice for everyone.
Bowers & Wilkins claims that P13 requires a 15-minute charge. Yes, most athletes and other users love this feature.
The in-line controls are intuitive, user-friendly, and easy to utilize. Available in decent sizes, these buttons consist of large textured options for the skip track and main play/pause function.
- Detailed, clean, and quality presentation
- The bass is solid, tight, and weighty
- The construction or build is fine
- The design is flexible and can meet your requirements
- Efficient charging case
- Eight hours of battery life
- Sound is relatively good and true
- This pair of true wireless earbuds can also give yourself some fashion statement
- It doesn’t have a wide selection of ear tip options
- It is not IPX rated
- It does not have a noise-canceling feature
10. Samsung Gear IconX
Samsung has been committed to providing build quality, performance, and innovation. It's no wonder this pair of true wireless earbuds boast super touch-sensitive controls, a lasting battery life, and a lengthy list of specifications.
The design is significantly elegant which you can wear in public places. The battery can reach a maximum of seven hours. So, your listening experience is fun, convenient, and stress-free.
Packed with features, this pair of wireless earbuds have 3.4GB internal memory. This means you can store around 1000 tracks whenever your phone runs out of storage space.
Samsung Gear IconX is also available with a Running Coach feature. It works by logging your time, burned calories, and distance, too.
Although both treble and midrange have a touch of coarseness, the sound remains musical and superb. Its frequency range is finely balanced. Also, Samsung has been generous with its bass.
- It has a long list of specifics such as sensor, mics, wireless connectivity, storage capacity
- Compared to AirPods, it is cost-effective without compromising its quality features
- The design is convenient and can exceed your needs over the years
- It boasts impressive device compatibility - You can connect it to TV, computer, tablet, smartphones, and other devices within a minute or two
- The style is appealing and can complete your collection without investing a hundred of dollars
- Available in pink, black, and gray
- Every earbud weighs around 8.0g while the charging case is 54.5g
- It comes with a voice guide available in different languages, including English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, German, Italian, Spanish, and Korean
- You would love the balanced sound
- Customers complain about the coarse highs and upper mids
- The color options are limited
- Other best true wireless earbuds have a longer battery life
Are MIFO Earbuds Good?
As a global seller of speakers and headphones, Mifo is a go-to provider of one of the best true wireless earbuds around the globe.
Its 05 and 07 true wireless earbuds have been the most sought-after pairs for the past years.
Mifo 05 comes with a 100-hour battery life. So, you can avoid the hassles of repetitive charging. But it depends on how you use the earbud.
How about comfort? Well, it can compete with other brands today. Thanks to its discreet, convenient, and stunning design.
More than that, Mifo 05 has active noise cancellation. That means you can enjoy your binge-watching experience without interruptions.
It has a balanced sound quality at a competitive rate. You would love the audio while saving some cash over time.
It is IP67 certified and can water-resistant. It is waterproof, making it perfect for many outdoor activities.
Mifo 05 is compatible with Alexa or Siri's voice assistant. If you have been using earbuds with some compatibility issues, the 05 Plus from Mifo is a perfect alternative.
While the charging case can reach a maximum of 100 hours play time, how about the charging period. Well, it only requires at least 7.5 hours.
In terms of connectivity, it is equipped with Bluetooth 5. There are also seven ear tips you can use once in a while.
Mifo 07 is another popular wireless earbuds from the company. Unlike the 05 Plus, this 07 is equipped with a dynamic speaker, making the bass obvious.
While you can use the two earbuds, you can also utilize them separately. But when you take this pair of wireless headphones out of the charging case, they will pair automatically.
There’s no complicated procedure. Also, other tweaks and applications are not required.
Like the O5 Plus, Mifo 07 features active noise cancellation capability. Although you are on a high-speed ride time, the sound quality is clear and accurate. Therefore, you can hear the voice of the other party.
It is IP67 certified, too. It does not only ensure a few hours of play time, but also can remain water-resistant. Aside from that, it is dustproof. What else? It only requires simple and convenient upkeep, saving your time.
The design, on the other hand, is ergonomic. It would make you feel comfortable every time you wear it. Mifo 07 won’t fall from your ears. It will remain secure and firm.
Now, are Mifo earbuds good? No! They are of high quality. From design, build, price, connectivity, style to usability, Mifo true wireless earbuds have them all.
Each of the company’s version is sturdy and durable. It can withstand different elements, enabling you to avoid constant and costly replacement.
Mifo earbuds are recommended by most athletes and audiophiles. While they conduct a workout routine, they remain entertained with the clarity of their playlists.
So, what are you waiting for? Identify your needs and expectations ahead of time. Then, you can make decisions with confidence.