To accompany today's Smart TVs, you need the right soundbars. Unfortunately, as the new models and best televisions get slimmer and slimmer, there is less room to accommodate built-in speakers. So if you have a Samsung TV or any other brand, the best Samsung soundbar is a great option to go for. Besides, when it comes to TV audio, Samsung counts on viewers to bring additional solutions to making their preferred shows and movies sound great.
- Why Do You Need a Samsung Soundbar?
- 1. Samsung HW-A450/ZA(2021) Soundbar with Dolby Atmos Audio
- 2. SAMSUNG HW-T550 (2020) Soundbar for Samsung TVs
- 3. SAMSUNG HW-Q950T (2020) Soundbar with Alexa Built-in, Dolby Atmos, & DTS:X
- 4. SAMSUNG Harman Kardon (HW-Q90R/ZA) 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos Soundbar
- What Are the Advantages of Buying a Samsung Soundbar?
- Factors to Consider Before Buying the Best Samsung Soundbar?
- Frequently Asked Questions on the Best Soundbars
Why Do You Need a Samsung Soundbar?
A soundbar or media bar is a type of loudspeaker that usually projects audio from a wide enclosure. It comes with a wider shape and is not very tall, partly so you can mount it below or above a display device and partly for acoustic reasons. Several speakers are placed in a single cabinet in a soundbar, helping to create surround sound or a stereo sound effect.
The Samsung soundbar provides a great, well-balanced, and neutral sound profile straight from the box, versatile for various gaming use and other uses. It also comes with great connectivity options. It allows multiple wireless playbacks and come with multiple ports.
Now that you understand why you need a Samsung soundbar Let's check out the best Samsung soundbar models. Keep reading!
1. Samsung HW-A450/ZA(2021) Soundbar with Dolby Atmos Audio
- SUBWOOFER INCLUDED - Wireless subwoofer is included so you can enjoy deep bass right out...
- BASS BOOST - Give your bass an instant boost with the push of a button on the soundbar
- ADAPTIVE SOUND LITE - Enhanced audio tracking for your content in real time, with...
- BLUETOOTH TV CONNECTION - Set up is a breeze. Easily connect your soundbar to your TV by...
- GAME MODE - Boost your gaming experience with perfectly synced directional audio that...
Samsung HW-A450/ZA 2021 model is a notable refinement on its 2020 predecessor. Combining it with the optimization features of the 2021 model Samsung TVs makes the enhancements in audio performance shoe unexpectedly worthwhile. Not only does the HW-A450/ZA provide powerful general performance, but it also has a huge feature set.
The 2021 soundbar model gives your bass an immediate boost with the button push on the soundbar. It also has Bluetooth, and connecting it is very easy. In addition, the soundbar boosts your gaming experience with well synced directional audio that usually moves with the action on-screen, as well as crosstalk cancellation that reduces distractions. Furthermore, you can use the remote control included to control both your Samsung TV and the soundbar.
The HW-A450/ZA is priced to compete with the Sonos Beam and Sonos Arc. Though Sonos Arc is crisper and more precise, particularly when handling height components, Samsung provides a present, compelling and epic bass and sense of scale that s single soundbar can't match. In addition, the unit offers a more satisfying and realistic Dolby Atmos sound experience.
2. SAMSUNG HW-T550 (2020) Soundbar for Samsung TVs
- 3D SURROUND SOUND - The captivating experience of DTS Virtual: X turns your living room...
- BLUETOOTH MULTI CONNECTION - Seamlessly switch between two different connected smart...
- BLUETOOTH MULTI CONNECTION - Seamlessly switch between two different connected smart...
- SMART SOUND - The soundbar detects what you’re watching and automatically optimizes the...
- OPTIMIZED GAMING SOUND - Connect your console to the soundbar to boost your gaming...
If you love 3D surround sound, you will love the Samsung HW-T550 (2020) Soundbar for Samsung TVs. This soundbar offers the captivating experience of DTS Virtual: X, which turns your lounge into a theater. The powerful 3D surround usually comes to life by recreating the great sound that makes you feel like you are in the scene. Moreover, the unit comes with multi Bluetooth connections, allowing you to switch between two connected smart devices easily.
The soundbar can detect what you are watching and automatically improves the sound setting for a great entertainment experience. You can also connect your console to the soundbar unit to enhance your gaming experience. Furthermore, it optimizes sound while providing clear directional sound to earn the advantage.
3. SAMSUNG HW-Q950T (2020) Soundbar with Alexa Built-in, Dolby Atmos, & DTS:X
- 3D TRUE SURROUND SOUND (DOLBY ATMOS AND DTS: X): Explore the depths of sound with Dolby...
- TRUE 9.1.4CH SOUND: Through the 20 speaker system, the soundbar's 9 channels, 1 subwoofer...
- UP-FIRING REAR SPEAKERS INCLUDED: With wireless up-firing, rear speakers included, sound...
- Q-SYMPHONY: Breakthrough technology that synchronizes Samsung QLED TV speakers with the...
- ALEXA BUILT-IN VOICE ASSISTANT: Your soundbar comes with Alexa Built-in. Enjoy all the...
If you're looking for a soundbar that combines Samsung's customary fearsome power with improved precision and dynamism by offering fourteen separate channels of sound, look no further but the Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar with Alexa Built-in Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. Sonos Arc only beats this soundbar in price. Moreover, it comes with a slimmer shape to fit under a wide range of TVs ( Samsung TV, Song TV, and others).
The Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar 9.1.4 system is remarkable and is tailor-made for the object-established sound delights of today's DTS: X and Dolby Atmos audio formats. In addition, audio streaming is supported over both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi, including Hi-Res Audio file formats. It even allows you to connect with particular smartphones by tapping them against your soundbar's bodywork.
Furthermore, physical connectivity one HDMI output, two HDMI inputs (with eARC support for acquiring lossless Dolby Atmos and DTS:X soundtracks from all Samsung TVs and other compatible TVs), and an optical audio input.
4. SAMSUNG Harman Kardon (HW-Q90R/ZA) 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos Soundbar
- Product Dimensions: 48.26" W x 3.26" H x 5.35" D | Spk (sub woofer) Net Dimension: 8.07" W...
- Includes: Remote Control, Battery, Wall Mount Kit and HDMI cable
- DOLBY ATMOS AND DTS:X TECHNOLOGIES: With Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, sounds move independently...
- 7.1.4 CHANNELS: 17 built-in speakers, including four that fire upward and two that fire...
- REAR WIRELESS SPEAKER KIT INCLUDED: Upward firing rear speakers add another element of...
For a soundbar with a wireless subwoofer, Rear Speaker Kit, Game Mode, 4K Pass-Through with HDR, Adaptive Sound, Bluetooth, and Alexa Compatible, count on the Samsung Harman Kardon HW-Q90R/ZA model. This unit supports object-established audio in the shape of DTS:X and Dolby Atmos, and the only soundbar to achieve this with four upward-firing drivers and actual rear speakers.
Besides, very few soundbars come close to offering the full DTS:X and Dolby Atmos experience, thanks to tuning from Harman Kardon HW-Q90R/ZA model even sounds great with music. The unit comes with fully specified HDMI connections, and the package includes the battery, remote control, HDMI cable, and wall mount kit.
What Are the Advantages of Buying a Samsung Soundbar?
1. Samsung soundbars usually provide a great, well-balanced, neutral sound profile straight from the box, versatile for various uses. Besides, some soundbars have a bit of additional bass, thanks to their wireless subwoofer.
2. All Samsung soundbars are well-built with a solid design and have a sleeve look. You will be satisfied with their construct quality made of solid plastic and metal grilles covering the speakers. You won't find mesh fabric on them. The build quality guarantees a long-lasting soundbar.
3. Samsung soundbars come with great connectivity options. They come with a Full HDMI In for you to plug in your devices. Also, they allow multiple wireless playbacks and come with multiple ports. However, the more budget-friendly options only support Bluetooth.
Factors to Consider Before Buying the Best Samsung Soundbar?
When hunting for the best soundbars, you need to check out the channels. The channel is the point of sound production in your soundbar. Here is a brief of how the channel numbers work: if you have a 3.1 channel soundbar, you have 3 channels and 1 subwoofer. The former number represents the number of channels while the latter is the number of subwoofers. 2 channel and 3 channel soundbars are the most common on the market at a fair price. So, if you're going for surround sound, you require at least 5 channels, including rear speakers.
Apart from the channel, some soundbars support Dolby Atmos and DTS:X technology. This provides a much better immersion experience. So, the number of channels will vary depending on the sound quality you want, particularly if your soundbar includes DTS and Atmos technology. Nonetheless, these models may have a higher price tag. In short, higher channel numbers mean expansive sound and higher prices.
Another factor to consider before buying the best Samsung soundbar is the size. As a thumb rule, the best soundbar for you should be narrower in size if you are using it with a TV and should be large enough to produce bass for the whole room. Besides, the speaker placement contributes to the size of your soundbar. Whether you place the speaker on the wall or the entertainment unit, you need to ensure enough area and free from obstructions.
Additionally, if you have a complete system, the choice in placement is yours to make. Besides, there are also vertical soundbars that allow flexibility.
With some Samsung soundbars, you are free to connect a whole system to replicate a theater vibe right at home. You can hook up speakers in various rooms through HDMI support or use Bluetooth connectivity options. Besides, the choice to build your Samsung home system is crucial if you are looking for a cinematic experience.
Most of the Samsung soundbars are designed with advanced acoustic technologies for a great surround sound experience. On top of different speakers, Dolby Digital will fill your room with the content being played so that you enjoy it in the whole house.
When shopping for the best Samsung soundbar, remember to consider the place to put your new soundbar. Though this might not seem like something crucial, setup usually affects the sound performance immensely. Besides, you need enough room on the entertainment unit or the wall without obstructing your view from your TV.
We recommend installing the soundbar below or a few inches in front of your TV, or you can wall-mount it. Ensure it isn't next to a heat source and has a direct view to offer clear audio.
5. Voice Control
You want a Samsung soundbar that's easy to control, not one that will give you a hard time. The best soundbars for Samsung TV usually have voice control and are compatible with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to make things easier. Besides, powerful hands-free devices are preferred among top tech users since they are free to multitask with a single device. Also, with voice control, you can say what you want to be done.
Furthermore, soundbars that feature a universal remote will make things much easier too. Although you can use the remote control, many options for a Samsung soundbar are designed with a free app that you can use to control your speaker. The app is handy for you if you don't want the hassle of having different remote controls.
When looking for the best soundbar,for Samsung TV, look for one with one digital input and one analog connectivity. The analog usually allows you to connect your Samsung soundbar to a TV, CD player, stereo, and other devices. Conversely, the digital input can connect Blu Ray players through HDMI cable. Generally, Samsung soundbars for Samsung TVs have HDMI, coaxial, optical, and stereo input and output connectivity options.
Additionally, check the number of HDMI inputs. They are essential in a system design since they let you switch between video source components. Many HDMI input and output connections support HDMI ARC and allow one connection to televisions, which is easier than the old-school system. Once you connect the devices through HDMI, audio will come out via the Samsung soundbar instead of the TV.
7. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity
Bluetooth connectivity usually allows audio streaming from any device. It saves you the mess you would have with HDMI inputs or other output sources. With Bluetooth support, you can get to send music to the speaker directly. Generally, Bluetooth is a convenient way to connect your speaker system.
Conversely, the best soundbar comes with Wi-Fi connectivity. The Wi-Fi connections allow you to change speaker settings from anywhere in the house. However, unlike Bluetooth, Wi-Fi is not always available in Samsung soundbars, so if you prefer a soundbar that comes with a Wi-Fi connection, check the price since it might be very expensive.
8. Expansive and Immersive Audio (Dolby Atmos)
The best Samsung soundbar for your Samsung TV provides surround sound without placing different speakers around the room since it has Dolby Atmos technology.
Soundbar with Dolby Atmos and DTS technology is designed to bring sound to a 3D space, adding to the immersive sound that your speaker system can potentially create in the room. Therefore, if you are looking for a soundbar with realistic sound quality, check whether it has Dolby Atmos and DTS: X features.
Frequently Asked Questions on the Best Soundbars
1. How do the best soundbars replicate surround sound without rear speakers?
Besides having front-facing speakers, some soundbars feature speakers that usually fire up at an angle. The firing speakers "bounce" sound off the ceiling, walls, and floor, creating the sound from different angles or even behind you. The quality of replicated surround will vary depending on the soundbar and the room acoustics.
2. Does the Samsung soundbar operate better with Samsung TVs?
A Samsung TV will work well with soundbars from the same brand, but many other deals from reliable brands like (Sony and Sonos ) work great too.
3. Do Samsung soundbars support movie audio format?
Most Television and movie audio formats are backward compatible; therefore, they have compatible tracks that operate with older soundbars. If you attempt playing a TV show or movie that comes with an unsupported soundtrack on a Samsung soundbar, the soundbar will default and play the movie audio format.