Who likes the whispering, tingling sensations induced by ASMR?
Well, I do.
After the monotonous daily grind tasks, everyone needs some way to reduce the stress in their lives. Some find relaxation in meditation, yoga and/or listening to soothing music.
ASMR, on the other hand, has already attracted attention. After a tiring day at work, people who had difficulty sleeping found comfort and relaxation listening to your ASMR.
As more and more people get to know about ASMR, a wave of ASMR channels on YouTube flourished. Now we can see channels on ASMR, including slime, tingling videos, soft drumming ASMR videos, whispering, and many more!
But to do justice with ASMR, you have to have the best pair of ASMR headphones/earphones.
And we're writing this article specifically for those who want to experience this relatively new phenomenon to the fullest.
First, we're going to enlist some best ASMR headband headphones that you can wear at night before going to sleep. After that, we've listed some of the best noise isolating TAME headphones. Finally, we've included the Best Headphones for TAME!
If you're new to ASMR, I advise you to take a look at our buyer's to guide at the end, so you'll have all the knowledge you need to know that will help you make an informed decision before buying the best headphones for ASMR.
- The best headphones for ASMR 2021 recommendations
- 1-Bose QuietComfort 20 acoustic-Comfortable in-ear headphones for ASMR.
- 2-Shure SE215-CL-BT1 Wireless Noise-Isolating Earphones for ASMR
- 3-Panasonic Rphs46ew Earhook Earhook Headphones
- 4-Maxrock Soft Silicone In-Ear Earphones ASMR
- 5-ATECH 5" Ultra-Flexible ASMR Earphones
- 6-LetsFit Wireless In-Ear ASMR Headphones with 3D Bass
- 7-1Most Stylish True Wireless Headphones
- Best Headphones for ASMR 2021 Recommendations
- 1-AcousticSheep SleepPhones Classic Review (Wired)
- 2-Cozyphones Sleep Headphones Review
- 3-AcousticSheep Bluetooth SleepPhones wireless review - best Bluetooth headphones for sleep and ASMR
- 4-Voerou Bluetooth Sleeping Eye Mask Wireless Headphones
- 5-Bose QuietComfort 35 - best active noise-cancelling headphones for ASMR.
- 6-Cowin E7 Bluetooth Headphones With Active Noise Cancellation
- 7-Sony WH1000XM3 Noise Canceling HeadphonesSony Wh1000xm3 Headphones
- 8-Sennheiser HD-558 Headphones
- 9-AKG K240studio Semi-open studio Professional studio headphones
- Factors to Consider Before Buying ASMR Headphones / Earphones
The best headphones for ASMR 2021 recommendations
1-Bose QuietComfort 20 acoustic-Comfortable in-ear headphones for ASMR.
- Compatible Devices: iPhone, iPad and iPod models
- Included Components: QuietComfort 20 headphones, Apple devices, 3 pairs StayHear tips (S,...
BOSE has become synonymous with quality in the audio industry, especially in loudspeakers and headphones.
Their state-of-the-art inventions have had a significant impact on the audio business. Similar is the case with its QuietComfort 20.
Although the headphones may seem relatively minor, believe me, their quality is unmatched.
BOSE QC20 provides everything you need for a good pair of ASMR headphones.
Noise cancellation technology reduces unwanted noise outdoors; its StayHear+ tips improve comfort and also provide stability. This battery lasts up to 16 hours, with 2 hours of charging time. Undoubtedly one of the best noise-cancelling headphones available on the market!
QC20 provides phenomenal sound quality and a deep bass feels that adds to one's ASMR experience significantly.
Once you turn on the NC mode, everything else happens in silent mode. You can enjoy your music without interruption.
As the name says, Bose QuietComfort 20 is genuinely "quiet" and "comfortable" than most other headphones. Once you add a touch of noise cancellation, things go just the way you'd like them to be. These are probably the best in-ear noise-cancelling headphones for both sleeping and ASMR.
2-Shure SE215-CL-BT1 Wireless Noise-Isolating Earphones for ASMR
- “-K” designates the product’s color variation (black)
- Detailed, lifelike sound with enhanced bass elevates audio performance in a convenient and...
- Sound Isolating design featuring comfortable sound isolating sleeves blocks up to 37 dB of...
- Bluetooth 4.1 pairs with most phones, laptops and tablets, with up to 8 hours of battery...
- Multi-point pairing enables pairing of up to two devices transitions from the office to...
Shure SE215 comes in wireless and wired. We are on a mission to review the wireless version here to give you a diversified set of options. You can also check out the wired option here.
The Shure SE215 are sound isolating earphones that work in a slightly different way than noise cancellation technology. However, the goal of both technologies is to reduce unwanted outside noise.
SE215 are lightweight, comfortable with nozzles specifically designed to rest comfortably in the ears. It also features BlueTooth 4.1 compatibility and connects easily with other gadgets.
This battery lasts up to 8-10 hours, long enough to last the night.
In short, Shure SE215 is ' surely '(get it?) the best pair of noise-isolating earphones out there for ASMR and will surely enhance your tingling experience.
3-Panasonic Rphs46ew Earhook Earhook Headphones
If you don't like the in-ear headphone design, then don't worry. Panasonic, with its Rphs46ew Earhook headphones, have you covered.
The unique ear hook design makes this pair extremely comfortable. These are worth buying for users who tend to sleep on one side. The Hooks provides excellent cushioning for your ears to rest all night without pain.
This is the main reason that makes them very useful for listening to ASMR during the night.
RPHS46EW are pretty cheap headphones in terms of price and may not last long for you. The build quality is not that good.
But if you are looking for a good pair of headphones to wear for 3-4 months, then you are good to go for these. The price is only $15. You cannot get anything better and more comfortable than this product within such a short price range.
4-Maxrock Soft Silicone In-Ear Earphones ASMR
- All-day Comfortable - super light soft design can't feel them in ear even sleeping on the...
- Ergonomic Ear Size Design: made of two size eartips fit entirely in ear for most size ear...
- Earplugs Noise Isolating Design-- In-ear earplug design effectively drown out background...
- Clear& Crisp Audio Performance- Super mini speaker to offer the best in-ear snug...
- In-Line Mic& Bonus Zipper Carry Case-- in-line microphone easy to take call and...
It wouldn't exactly be wrong to say that Maxrock Soft Silicone is the best headphone out there for side sleepers and those who are tired of their snoring partner.
These headphones are tailor-made for listening to white noise or other ASMR audio, as they provide phenomenal comfort. The inside is made of soft silicone, and you can sleep on one side at night without worrying about your ear hurting.
Another great feature is that they are noise isolating headphones, perfectly made to block unwanted background noises like snoring or TV.
Unfortunately, the sound quality is concerned; it features a 5mm flat speaker that lacks bass but works well enough for most tingling and whispering videos.
All in all, considering such a low price, the headphones offer excellent comfort and high-quality sound, making them an option for those looking for cheap TAME headphones.
5-ATECH 5" Ultra-Flexible ASMR Earphones
- 【LIGHT WEIGHT AND COMFORTABLE】 Total silicon body offers a comfortable and snug fit...
- 【HIGH CLARITY SOUND】 Designed for bedtime listening. Perfect for ASMR sound.
- 【ERGONOMIC DESIGN FOR SMALL EAR CANAL】 It fits to small ear canal comfortably even...
- 【BUILT IN MIC AND BUTTON】 Skip/Play/Pause/Voice prompt on your music tracks as well...
- 【BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE】 Any question, or warranty service? We will respond to you...
These Atech Sleeping and ASMR earbuds are ultra-flexible and also made of silicone.
It offers a significant amount of noise cancellation, considering its price point. Another good thing about the Atech headphones is that it also features a built-in microphone, which can sometimes be quite helpful.
They are lightweight and comfortable, offering a snug design so you can wear them for 8 hours without the ear pain. They are designed to fit even small ears and for side sleepers.
Offer excellent sound quality and clarity, which is very necessary for whispering ASMR to affect you. You can also use them for listening to white noise or some podcasts at night.
All in all, this pair of ATECH headphones excel in the comfort and clarity department.
For the price range of just under 1 10, what else do you expect?
6-LetsFit Wireless In-Ear ASMR Headphones with 3D Bass
- Top-Quality Audio: Lets fit wireless earbuds with 5. 8mm dynamic speakers deliver vivid...
- One-Step Paring: Bluetooth5. 0 fast and stable transmission without tangling. Bluetooth...
- 20-hour Work Time: 3. 5 hours of continuous playback wireless earphones and 16. 5 hours of...
- Sweat- and Weather-Resistant: IPX5 water-resistance Bluetooth headphones withstand your...
- Comfortable and Secure: Ergonomic and lightweight design fits comfortably and snuggly in...
LetsFit, with its wireless headphones, offers some pretty handy features.
First of all, it has a 3D bass through which you can appreciate even the most minor details of an ASMR video. Also, its 5.8 mm dynamic speakers deliver high-quality sound, thus enhancing audio details.
It features BlueTooth 5.0, which can automatically connect to your last paired device.
Suppose you are the one who sweats a lot while sleeping at night. In that case, LetsFit offers IPX5 water resistance that protects from water jets in any direction.
You can also use these headphones for the gym.
One thing I liked about LetsFit is its lightweight and ergonomic fit. They rest quite comfortably in your ears, and you can wear them for hours on end without having the slightest pain.
This factor, combined with their battery time and 3D bass feature, makes them very useful headphones for listening to ASMR.
7-1Most Stylish True Wireless Headphones
- Premium Sound Dynamic driver with a titanium composite diaphragm balances powerful bass...
- 24-Hour Playtime with Fast Charge Enjoy an uninterrupted playtime of 6 5 hours on a single...
- Fast and Stable Connection An optimized Qualcomm chip with aptX and AAC (Advanced Audio...
- Snug and Secure Fit Ergonomically designed earbuds with 45°oblique-angled nozzles lay in...
- Expert sound Tuning Luca Bignardi 1more’s in-house Grammy Award Winning Sound Engineer...
1MORE stylish true wireless headphones feature soft silicone ear cushions and ear hooks.
However, 1MORE has not exclusively branded it as noise-isolating headphones. Still, it boasts that they can block out mild outside noise.
The headphones come with three different sizes of ear tips, so you can choose the one that best suits your ears.
The battery life is also pretty good, if not the best, providing 6-7 hours of non-stop playtime. I think that's plenty if you're only going to use it to listen to ASMR at night.
However, its battery life is relatively short compared to BOSE QC20 or other headsets. Still, it wins by including the battery case capable of charging the headset three times. Another great feature is a quick charge, capable of charging the headphones to last 3 hours on a 15-minute charge.
The sound quality from the titanium diaphragm and 7mm speakers is phenomenal. The ear tips are also comfortable. All in all, it is without a doubt one of the best headphones for ASMR.
Next, we are going to discuss the actual high-quality headphones available in the market for ASMR.
Best Headphones for ASMR 2021 Recommendations
We have taken the liberty and split this list into two sections.
The First Section 1-4 contains the headband ASMR headphones that you can wear as a headset at night before going to sleep and listen to your ASMR seamlessly.
The Second Section 5-9 contains the other high-quality traditional style noise-cancelling headphones for the best possible ASMR listening.
As I said above, if you are looking for a pair of headphones to wear at night for 8-10 hours while sleeping, then you should opt for ASMR headband headphones. We carefully select the headphones mentioned below. We have also considered the great comfort, price, sound quality and portability that they provide while reviewing them here.
Now, let's review each product in detail.
1-AcousticSheep SleepPhones Classic Review (Wired)
- The Best Headphones for Sleeping, Relaxation, Meditation, Travel, Tinnitus, And More....
- Engineered & Designed for Comfort. The high-quality, ultra-thin flat headphone speakers...
- Natural Sleep Aid Created By A Doctor. A family physician created SleepPhones to help...
- Soft, Machine Washable Fabric. The headband is breathable, hypoallergenic, and luxurious....
- Choose Your Size, Fabric, And Color. SleepPhones come in S, M, L. Size Medium, M, is the...
AcousticSheep SleepPhones come in two different fabrics; fleece and breeze. If you live in a warm climate, then you should opt for the breeze one; otherwise, fleece is good to go.
Both variants feature two phenomenal 4mm flat speakers along with superior quality fabric. They provide excellent sound quality. The fabric itself is also breathable, super comfortable and soft, and also stretchy. The headphones are wired, and the cable length is around 48".
These SleepPhones are the best headphones for those who choose to sleep on one side.
The great fact about headband headphones is that you can also use them as an eye band while listening to ASMR or some podcast At night. That would help you sleep much more comfortably.
These SleepPhones come in many different colours like Black, blue, grey, etc.
In short, these are the best ASMR headphones you can get to sleep that too at such a short price ( $$ ).
2-Cozyphones Sleep Headphones Review
- HEADBAND EARPHONES: Lightweight, comfortable and washable sleep headband features a...
- COMFORTABLE EARPHONES FOR SLEEPING: Cool mesh lining keeps you cool at night and helps...
- HEADPHONES FOR WORKING OUT, TRAVEL AND ACTIVE LIFESTYLES: Use for sports, yoga, running,...
- MADE TO LAST: Featuring a flexible and durable 52-inch braided cord that will not kink,...
- GET A GREAT NIGHT'S SLEEP: Drift away while blocking sounds that keep you awake or calm...
If you are on a short budget and still disturbed by your snoring partner or still want to reduce stress by listening to some relaxing ASMR video at night or on a flight, Cozyphones Sleep Headphones would prove to be the right choice for you.
Because they deliver what they promise, you know?
CozyPhones feature flat earbuds, perfectly made to reduce the ear pain you may have by wearing other earphones in your ear. It features a 52-inch cable that is long enough to provide comfort and eliminates the worries of having short cable issues.
The fabric is made of fleece and has a proper mesh lining, which keeps it cool and breathable. It also helps the headband stay in place while turning in bed.
In Summary, These are the best bang for buck ASMR headphones that perform on par with the most premium classic AcousticSheep headband.
3-AcousticSheep Bluetooth SleepPhones wireless review - best Bluetooth headphones for sleep and ASMR
- SleepPhones are the first and most comfortable headphones for sleeping and relaxing that...
- Enjoy Great Range, Top Audio Quality, and a Long Lasting Battery. You’ll love that your...
- Natural Sleep Aid Invented By a Doctor. A family physician created SleepPhones because she...
- Find Your Perfect Fit. SleepPhones come in S, M, L. Size Medium, M, is the most common...
Like its predecessor, the Classic SleepPhones, the wireless SleepPhones come in two fabrics; thick, soft cloth and moisture-absorbing breeze.
You could also connect a pair of wireless SleepPhones using Bluetooth technology to your phone, laptop, or other BT gadget. This aspect makes this pair ultra-portable and comfortable all at once.
The AcousticSheep Wireless SleepPhones also has a Bluetooth range of approximately 15-30 feet. The package already contains a USB charger that can charge your dying headset in about 3 hours fully. The battery lasts for up to 8-10 hours when it is fully charged. Therefore, you will need to start charging your headband 3 hours before bedtime if you consider using it before sleeping.
The headband is safer to wear and blocks out ambient noise, therefore adding comfort, pleasure and most importantly, "sound quality".
Without a doubt, the AcousticSheep Bluetooth Wireless SleepPhones have proven to be the best headphones for ASMR, sleeping, side sleepers or those who have to sleep with their snoring partner.
4-Voerou Bluetooth Sleeping Eye Mask Wireless Headphones
- 【Thin Speakers and Bluetooth V5.2 Superior Sound Quality】Speaker’s thickness of this...
- 【2 Hours Charge for more than 9 Hours Playing】Built-in premium high-performance...
- 【Block Out Light Ideally】Wearing this sleep headphones eye mask, insomnia will...
- 【Cool Comfortable and Washable Material 】The sleep headphones eye mask is made of...
- 【Gift Choices】Our wireless sleep headphones is suitable for...
I'm not going to leave you alone with the premium-priced AcousticSheep. Still, I am going to introduce you to another pair of Bluetooth Wireless Headphones from Voerou.
This headphones cum eye mask is the best option available for people who have insomnia, sleeplessness, or side sleepers looking for a comfortable pair of headphones.
The headphones are cheap, but just in terms of price. These Voerou headphones also use Bluetooth technology to connect to your phone or laptop, or any other BT device.
Voerou claims that the sides' thickness is 1/3 of regular speakers' thickness, making them a good choice for side sleepers. One side also contains control buttons for adjusting volume and turning the set on or off. The battery charges in almost less than 3 hours and provides up to 8 hours of playtime, as does the premium AcousticSheep headband.
The eyeshadow is made of velvet and cotton, provide comfort for your eyes to help you sleep better at night. Also, the headphones block unwanted noise and can be easily washed.
If you are looking for a 2-in-1 package, it can't get any better than the Voerou Bluetooth Eye Mask headphones. Having a wireless connection and having good, if not excellent, sound quality, Voerou certainly deserves a spot on this list.
In this section we conclude our first section. Now, let's go on to the other one, the best ASMR Noise Canceling Headphones 2021.
In this section, we will discuss some of the best noise-cancelling ASMR headphones in 2021. These are some retro style headphones but equipped with the latest noise cancellation technology. The reason for having a good noise-cancelling headset is that ASMR requires complete silence.
Sometimes while travelling in an aeroplane, the jet noise bothers more while sleeping or just casually listening to music. Other headphones simply do not easily block noise. Only headphones equipped with this technology can be more beneficial in such noisy environments.
On the other hand, these rugged-looking headphones have much more high-quality speakers than other headphones. Some premium quality circuitry used indeed gives them an edge over other headphones.
Let's take a look at each product in detail...
5-Bose QuietComfort 35 - best active noise-cancelling headphones for ASMR.
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any...
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Balanced audio performance at any volume
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more...
I wouldn't want to waste your time reviewing other cheaper headphones before the best one so far - the "Bose QuietComfort 35".
Durability, premium circuitry, superior sound quality, Long battery life I can go on, and listing the features this little beast has.
For the price range of under 4 400, this set of premium headphones indeed makes your money worth every bit of it.
Bose QC35 provides a good three levels of noise cancellation. This battery lasts up to 20 hours when fully charged. It also contains built-in Alexa access that you can use to access information or change music, or anything you can think of.
You can also upgrade to the Bose AR (Augmented Reality) by using the Bose Connect app, which provides an augmented reality listening experience.
This product provides a one-stop-shop for all your musical dreams. You can do more than just listen to podcasts, music, ASMR and what not. You can hear the smallest of details, and the tingling sensations you will get from this pair are unmatched!
Although it is a little more expensive, it is worth every penny!
6-Cowin E7 Bluetooth Headphones With Active Noise Cancellation
- Active Noise Cancelling technology. Significant noise reduction for travel, work and...
- Proprietary 45mm large-aperture drivers. Deep, accurate bass response. The Active Noise...
- High-quality built-in Microphone and NFC technology. COWIN E7 provides high-quality...
- The professional protein earpad and 90° swiveling earcups. More durability and comfort,...
- 30 hours playtime per charge at Bluetooth mode. A built-in 750mAh battery won't allow your...
Cowin E7 is probably one of the most affordable noise-cancelling Bluetooth headphones on the market. It features active noise cancellation technology that can work in both the wired and wireless modes. The E7 seamlessly blocks out unwanted noise, be it aeroplane noise, busy cafe noise or office noise, and makes you concentrate on what you would like to listen to.
The main reason for mentioning Cowin E7 as an ASMR headset is because of its price and quality.
It provides clear and high-quality sound and also has a built-in microphone. The protein ear cups, along with 90-degree swivel ear cups, provide enough durability and comfort. This battery time is phenomenal, up to 30 hours, which means you can enjoy them for 5-6 hours every day for 5-6 days straight without charging them once.
Cowin advises users to remove the headphones every 2-3 hours to relax their ears and keep their head comfortable. This makes them useful just for listening to ASMR or some other music in the middle of the day while trying to take a nap.
You can't get better noise-cancelling headphones under this price range that offer the same quality as E7. They are durable, comfortable, provide high-quality sound and most of all, "cheaper"; what more do you want?
7-Sony WH1000XM3 Noise Canceling HeadphonesSony Wh1000xm3 Headphones
- DIGITAL NOISE CANCELING: Industry leading ANC lends a personalized, virtually soundproof...
- PHONE CALL: A built-in mic enables you to take hands-free calls.
- VOICE ASSISTANT: Alexa enabled for voice access to music, information and more. Activate...
- QUICK ATTENTION MODE: Cover the right ear cup to turn down your music for instant, easy...
- PERSONAL NOISE CANCELLING: Adjusts ambient sound to your activity for the best noise...
The Sony WH1000XM3 is said to be a direct competitor of Bose QuietComfort 35.
Both are almost the same price and offers premium sound quality up to the mark. Instead of discussing the in-depth details of the Sony WH1000XM3, I will point out the subtle differences between the two.
In addition to providing ANC (Active Noise Cancelling), WH1000XM3 also provides several other valuable features, such as "Quick Attention Mode", with which you can cover the right ear cup of the headphones for a quick volume reduction option making it easier to hear the other person talking to you without taking off your headphones. This is a good and handy feature to have with you.
The WH1000XM3 provides touch control features, absent in Bose QC35. It allows easier sound control and voice assistants like Alexa, Bixby or Siri, just like QC35. The headphones run for up to 30 hours. The most outstanding feature is the fast charging. You can also get up to 5 hours of playtime with just 10 minutes of charging. This is a cool feature to have.
Both headsets have pros and cons over each other. Sony's wh1000xm3 excels in providing crisp treble and deeper bass, while the QC35 is lightweight and more comfortable. The WH1000XM3 provides easy-to-use navigation, while QC35 is better for taking phone calls.
It all comes down to you - do you consider additional features essential, or are you just looking for comfort? Therefore, if you decide the latter, then QC35 is your best bet!
It's time to take a look at some of the traditional style ASMR headsets.
Note: The headphones mentioned below are not noise cancelling or isolating. However, some of the other features have made us review them here.
8-Sennheiser HD-558 Headphones
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Audiophile grade over ear, open back headphones
- Twist and lock single sided cable eliminates tangles and simplifies exchanges
- Gold-plated 1/4 inch plug with 1/8 inch adapter
- Highly optimized, field strengthened neodymium ferrous magnet system
Since its arrival on the market 60 years ago, Sennheiser has always been making quality headphones. The HD-558 is no different.
The Sennheiser HD 558 features E. A. R. (Ergonomic Acoustic Refinement) technology for phenomenal sound accuracy and clarity. It has an internal sound reflector that works wonders for ASMR listening. This internal sound reflector also creates an extended spatial sound field that enhances the listener's ASMR experience by making tingling or brushing sounds appears to come from a distance. This is one of the major pros of using HD558 for ASMR listening.
I would not recommend buying HD 558 if you spend most of your time in a noisy environment. It does not provide isolation or noise cancellation. Otherwise, the headphones are very comfortable to wear for hours, provide exceptional sound quality and an even better ASMR experience.
9-AKG K240studio Semi-open studio Professional studio headphones
- Professional studio headphones
- 3 m replaceable cable
- Audio Interface type: Stereo plug – 3.5mm (1/8-inch) with 6.3 mm (1/4”) screw-on...
The AKG K240 also provides extremely detailed mids and crisp highs. This is the main reason to recommend them for ASMR.
AKG K240 are used as Studio Headphones. Studio headphones have a flatter frequency response and provide a clear sound quality, better than other headphones.
This quality makes AKG K240 much more superior than any other headphones for listening to ASMR guitar, ASMR drums or cymbals, percussion, or any other ASMR instrumental. K240 lacks providing bass hits, but that's okay, as it doesn't require much bass listening for soothing vocals or white noise.
There is no sound isolation present, but their flatter frequency response and ability to provide the most minor and most pristine details of the ASMR sound make them an excellent choice for ASMR.
Factors to Consider Before Buying ASMR Headphones / Earphones
The following are some of the things to consider before purchasing a pair of TAME headphones. These terms vary with the type of headset; in-ear, on-ear, over-ear.
The three designs we mentioned above are headband headphones, over-ear headphones and earbuds.
ASMR and sleep go hand in hand.
Most buyers purchase headphones or earbuds to listen to ASMR at night to help them sleep.
Most of them have insomnia and insomnia, while others are just tired of their snoring partner.
We have considered everything before reviewing our products and making this guide. This guide will surely make it easier for you to make your purchase.
Now, without further adieu, let's get into the details...
The first thing to consider in headphones is "portability". If you plan on going on a trip or just casually walking down the street, can you easily take the headphones with you?
In-ear headphones also work best while listening to music or ASMR on the go. Still, suppose you want a more immersive experience. In that case, I think you should go for headband headphones or the more traditional set of earbuds.
Headband headphones come wired and wireless. Wireless are best for sleeping at night on one side without having a fear of the cable getting tangled in your neck.
While the more harsh noise-cancelling headphones are best for listening to ASMR while lying on the couch in the middle of the day and taking a nap, they are less suitable for nighttime sleep.
the weight of almost all headphones is minimal, but you may have some reservations about them even so. Generally, headphones only weigh up to 6-8 ounces. You need to keep that in mind.
Portability and comfort are the two must-haves you should look for in headphones. You can't ignore either of them.
If the headphones are portable but don't provide comfort, then they're good for nothing.
When listening to ASMR to sleep, comfort comes first. Therefore, you should read as many online reviews about the product you like as possible.
The major factors you should consider related to comfort is that they should be adjustable, fit your head better, headband headphones should be made of breathable material.
Wired or wireless
The other factor is whether you want a wired or wireless pair of ASMR headphones.
Wired ones are generally cheaper than wireless ones. But wireless is much more portable than wired. Likewise, you must charge the wireless ones after some use. So, you may want to consider the battery time of ASMR Bluetooth headphones also.
Nonetheless, if you are looking for headphones to listen to ASMR at night, I think you should go for wireless headband headphones. But if you don't mind the cable while sleeping, then surely the wired and cheaper one might be a better option.
Noise cancellation or isolation.
Most good quality headphones come with built-in noise cancellation or noise isolation.
If you want a quality experience, your best Bet is to buy a good pair of noise-cancelling headphones.
The reason ASMR works best with noise-cancelling headphones is that ASMR requires calmness and a quieter environment.
And no other headphones provide this, except top-notch noise-cancelling headphones tailored for situations like these.
For headphones, though, the case is a bit different.
The sound quality of the headphones is more than average. But because of its snug design, some people generally don't like it.
The sound quality of different headphones varies.
The math is simple.
The higher the price of the headphones, the longer the life, durability, comfort and quality.
You know the saying that
"Money is everything."
Well, the same is the case here.
Although your budget puts a significant constraint on other things, we have still placed it after all the other things.
First, I would advise you to go for the cheaper wired versions of headband headphones elike AcousticSheep.
However, if you have more budget in hand, then the AcousticSheep wireless headband is the best so far in the market.
You can also decide to get the more expensive noise-cancelling headphones to get the most out of ASMR videos and have the best possible experience.
Battery timing or cable length
If you have chosen to go for Wireless Headphones, you may want to check their battery timing.
Most of the high-quality headphones/earphones have their battery time that lasts up to 20 hours.
For those who want to buy a pair of cables, the length of the cable is essential.
Well, most of the headphones have long enough cable, and it is not an issue.
However, if you want to use it for listening to ASMR at night, you better check the cable length also.
All in all, it all depends on you for what purpose you want to buy the headphones. If you have difficulty sleeping at night, you can use headphones with a headband. They are tailor-made for these purposes. So whatever product is within your budget, go for it.
However, if you want to buy for the sole purpose of listening to ASMR or other music in a noisy place or while lying on a couch in the middle of the day, the best option is to go for Noise Canceling Headphones.
Best Headphones for ASMR: Bose QC20
Best Comfortable ASMR Headphones: Acousticsheep Bluetooth Wireless SleepPhones
The best ASMR headphones with Noise Cancellation: Bose QuietComfort 35
That's all from me; if you have any queries or comments, drop them in the comments section below.