A good headset is possibly an overlooked part of the entire gaming experience. Game producers and developers put in hundreds of hours to create an audio landscape that complements the game in a way that most gamers never experience. However, you don't need to spend hundreds of dollars to experience this fantastic sound. With the best gaming headset under 100 dollars, you will be able to truly enjoy your game to the fullest without having to spend too much money.
- Why Do You Need Gaming Headset?
- Best Gaming Headsets Under 100 Dollars
- Which are the best gaming headset under $1000?
- 1. HyperX Cloud II
- 2. SteelSeries Arctis 5
- 3. HyperX Cloud Stinger Core – Wireless Headset, for PC, PS4, PS5
- 4. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox and Windows 10 PCs
- 5. Razer Kraken Tournament Edition
- 6. Logitech G533 DTS 7.1 Surround Sound Wireless Gaming Headset
- 7. SADES Gaming Headset for PS, Xbox One, and PC-(SA708GT)
- 8. EPOS I Sennheiser Gaming Headset, GSP 302
- 9. CORSAIR Void Pro RGB 7.1 Surround Sound Headphones, Dolby for PC Gaming
- 10. HyperX Cloud Alpha Wired Gaming Headset
- Factors to Consider Before Buying the Best Gaming Headset Under $100
- Frequently Asked Questions on the Best Gaming Headset Under $100
- 1. What is the best gaming headset under 100 dollars?
- 2. What is the best and cheapest gaming headset?
- 3. What is the number 1 gaming headset?
- 4. Which brand of the gaming headset is the best?
- 5. What headset does Ninja use?
- 6. What headset does PewDiePie use?
- 7. What headsets do pro gamers use in 2021?
- 8. Why do gamers use 2 headsets?
- 9. What are the best gaming headsets in 2021?
Why Do You Need Gaming Headset?
Gaming headsets usually come with a built-in microphone that allows you to communicate with your teammates or gaming friends while playing online. However, any gamer knows that picking the right gaming headset is not as simple as finding a set with static-free audio; a set that can offer multiple layers of sound may be more desirable. Additionally, the best wireless headsets offer superior, crisp and clear sound over regular speakers, which is important to be at the top of your game.
The gaming headsets can block out external noises; they also allow you to game when you might not normally be able to. There is nothing more irritating when you're playing a game than hearing noise or music from the radio in another room or people talking around. But with the best gaming headsets, this won't be an issue anymore.
Now that we know why you need gaming headsets let's check out the best options on the market.
Best Gaming Headsets Under 100 Dollars
A good gaming headset should allow the gamer to hear every sound in high quality with minimal outside disturbances. Keeping that in mind, our team of experts tried and tested several high-end headsets within this budget. After careful consideration, we found three budget-friendly and high-quality headsets ideal for every gamer.
Which are the best gaming headset under $1000?
1. HyperX Cloud II
- Designed for comfort: Exceptionally comfortable memory foam ear cushions and padded...
- Supreme audio quality: Large 53 millimeter drivers provide high-quality audio. Hear...
- 7.1 virtual surround sound: Truly immerse yourself in your games with hardware-driven...
- Passive noise cancellation: The closed ear cup design blocks out outside distractions to...
- Built to last: The solid, durable aluminum frame is built to withstand the blows of daily...
HyperX, founded in 2002, is a high-performance product division of the famous company Kingston Technology that is well-known as one of the largest independent memory manufacturers in the world. The HyperX Cloud II is an excellent headset for those who play many online multiplayer games like Apex Legends or Fortnite. It is built well and has a sturdy design.
The HyperX Cloud II has padded faux-leather earcups that make it very comfortable to use. It comes with a straightforward plug-and-use design that makes it relatively easy to use, as well. The boom microphone is fantastic and sounds quite detailed and clear even when used in noisy environments. This is detachable, so you can conveniently remove it when playing a solo game.
Also, since these headsets come with a USB adapter and a regular audio cable, they can provide the gamer with a microphone and audio support on the PS4, Xbox One, and PC. However, its control module works only on the PlayStation. While these headsets offer great Bass and have a decent neutral mid-range, we found that their treble performance is average, which can be disappointing for certain gamers considering they cannot customize it.
All that said, the listening experience can entirely depend on the way these headsets fit over your head and whether you are capable of getting a good seal, which means your experience may vary. In terms of its colors, they offer two different options: black-gun metal and black-red. The company also included a mesh bag and this headset to store it when not in use.
2. SteelSeries Arctis 5
- Arctic 5 combines cutting edge audio technology with independent game and chat controls...
- Award winning arctic speaker drivers produce ultra-low distortion, paired with DTS...
- Widely recognized as the best mic in gaming, arctic clear cast bidirectional microphone...
- The inline USB chat mix dial balances game audio and chat volume on the fly
- Padded air weave ear cushions and adjustable, steel reinforced headband provide...
SteelSeries, founded by Jacob Wolff-Petersen in 2001, is a Danish company that is a well-known manufacturer of several gaming peripherals and accessories, such as mice, keyboards, and headsets. They make fantastic gaming headsets with completely overhauled audio, a new mic design, and unmatched clarity. The SteelSeries Arctis 5 comes with RGB illumination, chat/game audio balance, with great surround. In addition, the SteelSeries Arctis 5 is ultra-light so that you forget you're even wearing them.
It also comes with AirWeave Ear cushions that help keep your ears cool and dry. In addition, it features a ski goggle suspension band that is perfectly contoured across your whole head. This also evenly distributes the weight to eliminate any pressure points. This headphone also comes with the brand's widely recognized ClearCast Bidirectional microphone that is retractable. This delivers studio-quality voice clarity and great background noise cancelation.
With this headphone, you can immerse yourself in 360-degree precision audio with the DTS Headphone: X v2.0 surround sound, and you can enjoy ultra-low distortion audio thanks to the premium audio drivers. The headphone also comes with ergonomic on-ear controls that give you easy access to the volume and microphone mute, and it comes with a USB plug and 3.5mm jack to play on every platform.
3. HyperX Cloud Stinger Core – Wireless Headset, for PC, PS4, PS5
- Gaming-grade wireless: Provides freedom from cords with its solid 2.4GHz gaming-grade...
- Lightweight comfort: Game longer with this lightweight headset and its soft, breathable...
- Immersive in-game audio: The closed-cup design will help block out distractions while the...
- Adjustable steel sliders: Built durably with sturdy steel sliders that adjust to provide a...
- Onboard audio controls: Convenient onboard audio controls so you can adjust volume without...
Another option for the best gaming headset under $100 is the HperX Cloud Stinger Core Wireless Headset. This best wireless gaming headset are perfect for the gamer looking to add to their wireless gear collection. The HyperX Cloud Stinger Core wireless headset has an all-plastic outer frame making it lightweight and comfortable to wear. Also, the metal side extensions provide great durability and longevity to the headset. Besides, the HperX headset offers a comfortable clamping force. Moreover, the PU leather earcups provide enough padding for a comfortable fit without creating a sturdy seal where you can't hear anything around you.
The ear cups also swivel 90 degrees meaning you can rest them on your shoulders when not in use. Focusing on the sound quality, these HyperX Cloud Stinger Wireless Headphones deliver well-defined sound cues, which is fine for games like CS: GO, though it affects things like watching movies and listening to music. Conversely, the volume output is great though the Bass is heavy, with the mid-range lacking detail and burying behind the Bass. Unluckily, this cannot be tweaked in the EQ settings, as no driver software is included with the headphones.
Furthermore, the non-removable mic auto-mutes when rotated up. However, the lower end of this microphone is quite muddy, and there is no decent noise-canceling when typing on a mechanical keyboard. Conversely, the headphones are compatible with PC and PS 4 only. And being a wireless headphone, you can expect a battery life of up to 17 hours at 50% volume. Luckily, you can still use it while charging though the cable included is quite short. Besides, the wireless range is decent, with zero dropouts experienced when heading to the kitchen.
4. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox and Windows 10 PCs
- POWERFUL, AMPLIFIED AUDIO - Refined ear cup acoustics and expertly tuned 50mm speakers are...
- GEN 2 FLIP-TO-MUTE MIC - A larger, high-sensitivity, high-performance mic enhances chat...
- SUPERHUMAN HEARING - Turtle Beach exclusive Superhuman Hearing sound setting lets you hear...
- SURROUND SOUND READY FOR XBOX - Optimized to deliver immersive surround sound with Windows...
- MIC MONITORING - Hear your own voice while you chat with friends so you’re aware of your...
The Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Gen 2 is one of the best wireless gaming headsets for Xbox One and PS4 to count on. It usually comes in two variants, one for PS4 and PS4 Pro gamers and one for Xbox One gamers. The wireless headset features a 100 percent wireless feature as the included USB adapter uses Smart Channel hopping Technology. Therefore the wireless gaming and the audio quality are top-notch. If you are playing a game like Fortnite that features an in-game chat feature, you can enjoy that with this headset. Additionally, the headset features a powerful surround sound feature, so the movies, games and music produce top-notch sound quality.
This affordable wireless gaming headset comes with bigger speakers at 50 mm, so you can detect the crispy clear highs and the thundering lows in the sound. Moreover, you can use the headset with the Nintendo Switch console gaming with the added dongle, and it will offer an immersive sound experience that you will love. Besides, you can hear even the quietest footsteps as you sneak behind an enemy, also the sound of the weapons as you reload during combat.
You can customize these wireless gaming headphones and set them to your preferred levels and to the game you are playing. In addition, the headphones are comfortable on your ears even when playing for long hours; no pain or sweat. So, if you are looking for the best wireless gaming headset under $100 for PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch, then these headphones should be your first stop.
5. Razer Kraken Tournament Edition
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group,...
- THX 7.1 Surround Sound Capable: Provides industry-leading audio realism for in-game...
- Sound Built for Immersive Gaming: Outfitted with custom-tuned 50 mm drivers
- All-day Comfort: Oval, cooling gel-infused cushions that prevent overheating and pressure...
- Retractable Noise Cancelling Microphone: An improved cardioid mic reduces background and...
Razer is well-known for gaming and its popular gaming headphones, so it comes as no surprise that the Razer Kraken Tournament Edition is on this list. This headphone has many features that give it a strong performance and a solid feel, all at a great price point. The Razer Kraken Tournament Edition is a decent-looking gaming headphone with large circular ear cups with a ton of padding and a wide headband reinforced with a sturdy metal frame.
While thick, the pads distribute the pressure all over quite well. That said, we did find them to be a bit tight. In terms of its built, we found that the ear cups won't break even with accidental drops or impacts since they are quite dense. In addition, the padding is made from premium materials that give the headphone a high-end look and feel. All of this makes the headphone feel and look quite durable. It also features a retractable microphone and a three-foot cable that works with systems like Xbox One S and PlayStation 4, where the controllers come with in-built headset jacks.
Another five-foot-long cable with a USB plug on one end and an audio control box on the other end. This is a small, flat 3.4-inch black box with large buttons to turn the volume up, down, and mute the mic. There is also a jog dial to adjust the Bass and another one to adjust the game or voice mix, and another button to toggle the THX Spatial Audio. This means that with the USB and 3.5mm jack, you can use these headphones with any device.
6. Logitech G533 DTS 7.1 Surround Sound Wireless Gaming Headset
- Logitech G gaming headset for Windows 7 and later delivers the advanced audio performance...
- Patent pending Pro G drivers and DTS Headphone: X 7.1 Surround Sound accurately recreate...
- Pro grade wireless audio with advanced lossless digital audio transmission gives you...
- High performance PC gaming headset made with the latest materials and manufacturing...
- Rechargeable, replaceable battery with 15 hour battery life provides extended power you...
If you're looking for the best gaming headset under $100 for big heads, count on the Logitech G533 DTS Wireless Gaming Headset. Someone with a large head and ears can use these wireless headphones with glasses and wouldn't feel like the ears are squished. The earpads usually sit around your ears no matter how large they are, and as you know, that helps achieve even better quality audio. Additionally, the headphones support Windows 7,8, 10, PS4, PS5, Android, Mac OS, iPhone, and Xbox One.
The Logitech G533 wireless gaming headset features a set of customizable sound profiles and a 7.1 surround sound that generates some of the most realistic audio experiences you can ever get. With this gaming headset, you can hear the slightest sounds, from the creeping insects to environmental effects and each positional sound effect that the game makers want you to experience.
The microphone is high-quality and flexible. It features a little switch which is useful for muting the microphone, and it also features a better, more sensitive dial. Moreover, it features a pop filter that you would love to stream and make videos with this great wireless gaming headset.
7. SADES Gaming Headset for PS, Xbox One, and PC-(SA708GT)
- 【Noise-isolating Hifi Microphone: 】Headset integrated onmi-directional microphone can...
- 【Surrounding Stereo Subwoofer:】deliver Clear sound operating strong bass, splendid...
- 【WIDE APPLICATION】 Support Xbox One , PlayStation 4,PC, Nintendo 3DS, Laptop, PSP,...
- 【GREAT HUMANIZED DESIGN】Superior comfortable and good air permeability protein...
- 【24-Month-Long Life Span】SADES headset has completely protects circuit and makes its...
The SADES SA708GT is one of the best gaming headsets with an affordable price tag. Despite its low price, the headset is a surround sound gaming headphone, and it is not going to break after several uses. The SADES is a wired headphone, and the wire is protected by a braided nylon sleeve preventing it from being damaged. Besides, the sound controls are also located on the headphones' wire for easy access.
Furthermore, the ear cups are large and similar to Corsair Void models. However, the SADES headphones are designed to cancel out noise entirely. Therefore, the ear cups are somewhat better than the Corsairs. In addition, the headset uses 50 mm drivers to produce sound with great clarity, and the microphone works perfectly for online gaming.
Though this headset is not as good as premium gaming headphones, it will surpass your expectations. In addition, the 3.5-mm audio jack usually makes this gadget very compatible. Therefore, you can use it as an Xbox gaming headset or for PS4, PC, Mac, and Mobile.
8. EPOS I Sennheiser Gaming Headset, GSP 302
- CLOSED ACOUSTIC GAMING HEADSET – The GSP 302 closed acoustic gaming headset with XL...
- EPOS ENGINEERED AUDIO - Engineered to deliver the audio cues needed for faster in-game...
- BEST ”ALL ROUND” GAMING HEADSET – A high quality gaming headset, the GSP 302...
- MICROPHONE WITH LIFT-TO-MUTE BOOM ARM - The flexible boom arm allows you to adjust the...
- INTUITIVE VOLUME CONTROL – An integrated volume wheel on the right ear cup of the...
The GSP 302 Gaming Headset from Sennheiser is an amazing closed-back headphone with an equally amazing attached microphone. The company has made high-quality audio peripherals for years, so they know well enough to leave the virtual 7.1 surround sound off. As a result, the GSP 302 headset delivers the bass-heavy sound for an immersive experience and the crisp, clear audio required for team communication during intensive play. Besides, the headset is much more similar to a high-end pair of audiophile cans than it's to other headsets for that reason, in part driven by the 50 mm drivers.
Furthermore, the microphone is above-average in this gaming headset, and the build quality will definitely impress you, evident by how clear and crisp the sound quality is. The gaming headset comes with a flexible boom arm which allows you to change the microphone for the best voice pick-up positioning. Also, the microphone mutes when you raise the boom arm. In addition, the headset features an integrated volume wheel on the right ear cup, which allows quick adjustments while gaming, so there is no need to switch out of your game to change the loudness of the game audio.
The comfort level of this headset depends on your personal preference. Some people will find it big and bulky while others find it fit and feel perfect. Your ears will be comfortable since the gaming headset has memory foam. Besides, the gaming headset is designed and extensively tested for durability and has a clever ball-joint hinge that allows adjustments to different head shapes and sizes. Furthermore, the ear pads offer passive noise attenuation.
9. CORSAIR Void Pro RGB 7.1 Surround Sound Headphones, Dolby for PC Gaming
- Microfiber mesh fabric and memory foam provide exceptional comfort
- Legendary Corsair build quality ensures long term durability; Cable length :1.8 meter
- Custom tuned 50 millimeter neodymium speaker drivers bring the action to life with wide...
- Optimized unidirectional microphone with LED mute indicator reduces ambient noise for...
- Genuine Dolby Headphone 7.1 surround delivers immersive multi-channel audio
The Corsair Void Pro RGB Gaming Headphones come with a unique headphone design that most people will find strange, if we may say. The wired gaming headset has an oblong square shape. The build quality of these gaming headphones ensures long-term durability. The custom-tuned 50 mm neodymium speaker drivers usually bring the action to life with a wide range and accuracy. And like most headsets boasting RGB lighting, these PC gaming headphones require a USB port connection.
The Corsair Void Pro PC Gaming Headset comes in a few colors, specifically carbon, red, and white, each with its price points and availability. The RGB lighting can be tweaked and customized through Corsair Utility Engine for short. The CUE software also offers you full control over your headset's features through an intuitive and simple-to-use interface and allows you to sync with other Corsair RGB devices. Conversely, the optimized unidirectional microphone with LED mute indicator lowers ambient noise for improved voice quality.
Unlike most similarly priced gaming headsets, the Corsair headphones step away from the regular PU-type leather for the earcups and adopt a more breathable microfiber mesh fabric which offers exceptional comfort. Some people like this way more than PU leather, while others dislike it. It, therefore a personal preference thing. Besides, the headphones have a frequency response of 100 Hz to 10 kHz.
10. HyperX Cloud Alpha Wired Gaming Headset
- HyperX Dual Chamber Drivers for more distinction and less distortion
- Signature award winning HyperX comfort
- Durable aluminum frame with expanded headband
- Detachable braided cable with convenient in line audio control
- Detachable noise cancellation microphone
Another great option from HyperX is the HyperX Cloud Alpha Gaming Headset. Like other gaming headsets from the brand, this headset combines a leatherette headband with memory foam for added comfort. Also, it's made with an aluminum frame for long-lasting stability and durability. Furthermore, the headset features dual-chamber drivers, which separate Bass from highs and mids, providing better sound distinction and less distortion.
The Headphones allow easy microphone muting and volume adjustment with in-line audio controls, accessible on the braided cable. And to prevent cable damage and bulky storage, the cable is removable. When it comes to multiple platform use, the HyperX Cloud Alpha Headphones are the best gaming headset under $100. You can use it on Nintendo, PC, Mac, PS, Xbox or even mobile devices with a 3.5 mm port. Moreover, the headphones are certified by VOIP programs; you can use them with discord and TeamSpeak. Also, the noise-cancellation microphone is removable for days when you only need to listen.
Factors to Consider Before Buying the Best Gaming Headset Under $100
When shopping for the best gaming headset under $100, it is common to come across removable and retractable microphones for a greater amount of flexibility in your usage. Since communication is the key to success in virtually all multiplayer titles, particularly for the competitive bunch on the market. With a gaming headset for under $100, we notice increased microphone quality and features like noise cancellation.
Therefore, look for a retractable noise-canceling microphone that will offer great sound. All the microphones in this review are great for gaming communication and reliable companions, though some offer good microphone quality for live streaming.
2. Audio quality
When shopping for the best gaming headsets under $100, pay attention to the audio quality. To make things simple yet clear, the essential traits of an amazing audio quality are Bass and clarity.
Bass makes great sound quality. Some people usually like their sounds with more Bass, while others prefer less. A gaming headset that delivers the right amount of Bass is good enough—not too less, not too much. Without Bass, there is a chance there will be a bad "tearing" quality when something loud comes up, like explosions or the loud clanging of swords. It is irritating to the ears unless the headset has good enough bass support.
Clarity is essential as you want to hear the game fully like you are experiencing a choir performing in a theater live. The last thing you want is to hear muffled audio while your favorite theme song is playing on the main menu. Clearer audio makes immersion into the game as you get to experience everything from the humming orchestra while exploring a forest and hear every footstep your character makes.
Comfort is essential when buying a gaming headset; you don't want a headset that will end up hurting your ears. Besides, comfort is up there in terms of importance since gamers can wear headsets for hours at a time. Over time, an uncomfortable gaming headset can start irritating you and affect your in-game mentality.
When looking for the best gaming headphones, you shouldn't compromise comfort as decent materials are used, and the construction is likely to be of high quality. If you can find a gaming headset that has room for adjustment and feels solid, then you're potentially a winner in the comfort game.
4. Surround Sound
Surround sound is a common feature on headsets, and it's one of the most immersive ways to play certain titles. Besides, surround sound utilizes several direction audio drivers, making the sound seem like it is coming from behind you or in the distance. This Technology is a handy gaming tool and is reducing in price all the time. Though surround sound is unnecessary and stereo sound offers excellent gaming sound performance, you won't get that 360-degree arc with your sound.
5. Sound quality
Increasing the budget on the headset will also increase the audio quality of your gaming headsets in the respective category. Gaming headsets are usually known for flat, mediocre sound quality, and that's why we have ensured we choose the best options for the respective budget. Although the audio quality could come down to preference, stereo imaging is highly essential in the gaming world. Therefore, look for gaming headsets that offer great sound quality.
The drivers in a gaming headset can determine the sound quality you will experience. The most common drivers are 50 mm, neodymium drivers, though some headsets also come with 35 mm and 40 mm. Besides, most manufacturers usually tune the drivers to their specifications; therefore, you can often find good sound quality when purchasing from reputable manufacturers. Also, If a manufacturer claims to use proprietary drivers, you are guaranteed that they will create high-quality sound.
You need to ensure that the best gaming headsets under $100 are compatible with whatever you intend to use them with before paying for it. For example, if you purchase a gaming headset with a USB connector and use it on smartphones, you can be disappointed. However, it is not hard finding out what a specific headset will work with since the information is listed on the products box or selling page.
8. Gaming wireless headsets
There are wireless gaming headsets in the review, and they can feature many advantages over their wired counterparts. However, these wireless headset options can also suffer from some major setbacks.
i). Frequency response
The frequency response or range is one of the more technical terms for a wireless gaming headset. The higher end of the frequency is usually responsible for a high note, and the lower end of the frequency response brings you bass notes. Therefore, if one gaming headset can produce 15hz and another can only produce 20hz, the 15hz frequency response can theoretically produce lower sounds. However, frequency response doesn't refer to the general sound quality, so don't get distracted by large ranges.
ii). Battery life
If you go for the best headset, the last thing you need is to ensure is that the headset isn't running out of charge. Battery life is a key consideration for these kinds of gaming headsets under $100. The average battery life for a modern gaming headset is about 16 and 30 hours, so anything more, and you are all set.
When connected wireless, a signal is usually used and can be delayed if the connection is not fast enough. When it comes to wireless connectivity, you should look for a minimum of 2.4 GHz.
With these best gaming headphones under $100, you will surely hear every sound from your game, which will make you truly enjoy it. Amongst the three, though, we liked the HyperX Cloud II most. It has the best sound quality, completely customizable, and its overall sound and mic quality are also phenomenal. If 100 dollars is slightly pricey for you, we recommend that you check out the best gaming headset under $50.
Frequently Asked Questions on the Best Gaming Headset Under $100
1. What is the best gaming headset under 100 dollars?
For anyone looking to purchase a pair of gaming headphones with a budget of 100$ and below, be sure to look and get the HyperX Cloud II, Gaming headset. Full 7.1 surround sound, aluminum frame, and detachable microphone are compatible with multiple devices and consoles.
2. What is the best and cheapest gaming headset?
You are looking for the HyperX Cloud II Headset. For almost 80$, you can have quality surround sound as well as versatile features that can make your gaming experience much more enjoyable and immersive.
3. What is the number 1 gaming headset?
The Hyper Cloud II and the Razor Blackshark are arguably the best in the market, offering the best quality and reliable prices. So if you're looking for the best headset, look no further than these two.
4. Which brand of the gaming headset is the best?
There are many brands out there, which comes down to personal preferences and taste. However, it is always advised to look at already known brands for clarity. We suggest looking at Hyper headsets and Razer Headsets before making that choice.
5. What headset does Ninja use?
Ninja uses the Beyerdynamic Pro Headphones. Be sure to look at our article expounding more on the Beyerdynamic Pro DT990.
6. What headset does PewDiePie use?
The Razer Kraken Pro V2 is the headset used by PewDiePie (Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg). If you are looking to take your gaming as well as entertainment experience to the next level, be sure to have a look at our article on this.
7. What headsets do pro gamers use in 2021?
Many gamers use different gaming Headsets. Here is a list of some of the common brands in the market: Arctis Pro, HyperX Cloud, LucidSound, Turtle Beach Elite Atlas Aero, Logitech, G635 7.1 Lightsync, Gaming Headset, Astro A50 Gen 4, Razer Blackshark and JBL.
8. Why do gamers use 2 headsets?
This is simply to block outside noise as well as focus on the match at hand away from external commentary or cues from beyond the gaming square.
9. What are the best gaming headsets in 2021?
The Hyper Cloud and the Razer are arguably the most popular gaming headsets available in the market and used by pro gamers worldwide. However, there are a majority of headphone brands and quality headsets. We have listed some above, be sure to have a look.
When it comes to parting between $50-$100, you need assurances that you aren't just wasting that hard-earned cash, so there are certain things to consider before purchasing. Unfortunately, the headset market is a minefield with large amounts of different manufacturers saturating the market with hundreds of different options. Let's go over a few things before you start to make your decision.