Listening to music is one way to relieve stress. To make the best of your music experience, you need to have quality Airpod. With the continuous innovation of technology, you can now enjoy the wireless sound trip experience. Meanwhile, there are many products competing in the market. With this, you must be careful in choosing one for your individual needs. To help you get the right one, the following is a reliable list of the top Airpod alternatives of 2020.
- 1. Google Pixel Buds
- 2. Samsung Galaxy Buds+
- 3. Sony WF-1000XM3
- 4. Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2
- 5. Beats Powerbeats Pro
- 6. Cambridge Audio Melomania 1
- 7. Bose SoundSport Free
- 8. JBL Reflect Flow
- 9. TOZO T10 TWS Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds
- 10. Optoma NuForce BE Free6
- Are Airpods Compatible with Android?
1. Google Pixel Buds
- Enjoy pure 24-bit digital audio on all Android devices 8.0 (Oreo) & up, Experience rich...
- Control your music, find directions, call, text, and manage your day with access to your...
- Get the latest without touching your phone; Press and hold the volume up button to hear...
- Communicate in over 40 languages with in-ear help from Google Translate; Just press and...
Google is among the top brand names in the industry. Well, if you have high standards for your wireless earbud, Google Pixel Buds can be a good option for you. It features touch controls for playback and volume. These are smart earbuds that are ideal for Android users.
Google Pixel Buds come with reliable battery life. It can provide you with great sound for excellent music experience. It is among the top products you can avail in the market. It also comes with a quality charging case for easy storage. It has a traditional silicone ear tip and silicone stabilizer wing for easy hold. It has IPX4 making it resistant from sweat and water. The money you invest in this brand is all worth it. It is a flexible model that is compatible with different devices including iPads, iPhones, PCs, Macs, and more. The controls of this product come with the prevention of accidental activation and feature balancing sensitivity. It has a USB C connector.
- True wireless earbuds that are loaded with amazing features including wireless charging, live translation and svelte design
- Hands-free access on Google Assistant
- High durability which makes it to withstand your tough workouts
- Great alternative for apple Airpods
- Features Bluetooth 5.0 firmware for reliable connection strength
- Some complaints are about its high price tag
- Doesn’t have noise canceling
2. Samsung Galaxy Buds+
- Exactly what you want to hear. Galaxy Buds+ are the perfect fitting earbuds to isolate you...
- 22 hours of serious sound. Get up to 11 hours of nonstop music on a single charge, then...
- Your voice, loud and clear. Ensure you’re heard clearly. A dedicated internal and two...
- Android & iOS compatible. Pair with smart devices via Bluetooth. Use the Galaxy Wearable...
- Included Components: 3 Size Eargel
One of the best Apple Airpods alternatives is the Samsung Galaxy Buds+. These true wireless earbuds come with more advanced features. It is among the top products that can provide a good investment for your earbuds needs. It also comes with excellent battery life, so you can use it even when you charge it a few days ago.
If you want the best Apple Airpods alternatives, these best true wireless earphones are the best solution. You may earn more since it comes with superior quality making it long-lasting. If you are not satisfied with low-quality Airpod you use a few days ago, these true wireless earphones are the best alternatives. It is also available with a charging case for easy storage. It is one of the top apple earbuds alternatives that can bring you the highest satisfaction. You can easily charge the device wirelessly. It can work with Bluetooth 5.0 and supports Google Assistant. It can be your efficient tool for conference calls. It is certified by IPX2, so it can be your perfect partner for your fitness workout.
- Comfortable and quality true wireless earbuds
- Reliable battery life which can last about 22 hours
- You may earn more with this Airpods pro
- Good and clear audio quality with its noise-canceling feature
- Some find it a little bit pricey
3. Sony WF-1000XM3
- Industry leading noise canceling with HD Noise Canceling Processor QN1e
- 24bit Audio signal processing delivers dramatically improved sound quality
- Battery life up to 24 hours with carrying case (with 10min quick charge for 90min of play...
- Easy and clear hands free calling; Leave your phone where it is, just speak with a double...
- Truly wireless design with uninterrupted L/R simultaneous Bluetooth transmission
Sony WF-1000XM3 can be your best true wireless earbuds. This Airpods pro will not disappoint you when it comes to your listening needs. It can provide you with sound quality, so you can enjoy listening to your favorite music without hassle. It is one of the best wireless earbuds since it comes with a long-lasting battery life of about 24 hours. So, you can still use it even you charge it days ago. It is also available with a charging case and a USB C connector. It is among the most trusted products in the market for your Airpods alternatives needs. It is a good alternative to Apple's earphones.
If you want quality with the best design, this Sony Airpods is for you. It also supports iOS and Android devices and comes with a noise-canceling function. It can provide you with a perfect fit and allows you to isolate yourself from the outside world.
- Rhythmic and excellent sound quality
- Impressive battery life with charging case
- True wireless design that comes with uninterrupted L/R Bluetooth transmission
- Features noise-canceling and Bluetooth
- It doesn’t have aptX HD support
- Lacks volume controls
4. Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2
Do you want stylish but comfy earbuds wireless? Then, Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 is a good option. It features active noise cancellation, so you can enjoy the satisfying sound quality. It has a battery life that can last about 7 hours. You can also avail it with a charging case for convenient storage.
It can be a good substitute for Apple wireless headphones. Sennheiser Airpods can provide a good value for your money. It has great compatibility with iOS and Android devices. It is also equipped with a noise-canceling and Bluetooth feature. It is available in a refined design that suits the standards of all types of users. You can wear it for about 4 to 6 hours without discomfort. The model provides focus and precision for a satisfying experience.
- Easy to use and offers excellent audio quality
- Features noise-canceling and Bluetooth
- Reliable battery life up to 7 hours
- Even tonal balance and provides powerful deep bass
- Comfortable and lightweight for easy use
- High price tag
- Airpods and the wireless connection can still be improved
- Unfortunately, this brand lacks noise-canceling
5. Beats Powerbeats Pro
The Beats Powerbeats Pro can be your best workout true wireless earbuds. It comes with a secure fit and impressive quality sound. You can enjoy longer hours of listening because it is built for excellent performance. Although these earbuds don’t have water resistance feature, it still has IPX4 protection from water and sweat.
It has a great battery quality which can last about 10 hours and 52 minutes. You will not regret purchasing these true wireless earbuds since it is loaded with lots of amazing features for the best music experience. It comes with a quality microphone and a nifty feature that utilizes accelerometers in headphones. You can easily make calls with this product. Choosing this brand can be the best decision you can make. Thus, these Airpods comes with a better fit, sweat resistance as well as isolation and tactile controls.
- Secure fit and comfortable to use
- It can be your quality earbuds with an excellent battery life of 10 hours and 52 minutes
- Superior quality Airpods alternatives
- Features sensors and proximity detector for pausing music as you pull it out of your ears
- A little bit costly
6. Cambridge Audio Melomania 1
The Cambridge Audio Melomania 1 is a wireless earpiece you can use during your workout or if you just want to enjoy listening to music. It can offer you with punchy and clear sound and a solid Bluetooth connection. It is powered by a battery which can last about 9 hours. Good news, it is compatible with Android and iPhone devices. With its versatility, you can use it with your tablets, PCs, and smartphones.
The brand is lightweight and can provide you with comfortable use. It features advanced connectivity with stable Bluetooth 5.0 technology. It comes with micro USB charging and in-line mic and controls. It is popular for its hi-fi electronics. It features graphene-enhanced 5.8 mm drivers which are lightweight, strong, and flexible. It is also compatible with voice assistants. With its quality and innovative features, investing your money with Cambridge Audio Melomania can provide you a satisfying return.
- A quality battery that can last up to 9 hours
- Supports iPhone and Android devices
- Bluetooth connection and powerful performance
- Budget-friendly audio partner with its clear quality sound
- It works with voice assistants
- Some complain that the design can still be enhanced
- It lacks the noise-cancelling feature
7. Bose SoundSport Free
The Bose SoundSport Free is perfect for sporty and music lovers. You can enjoy listening to music since it has a powerful battery that can last about 5 hours and another 10 hours with the case. It can offer you powerful deep bass and full-bodied sound. You can trace lost earbuds using the Bose connect App’s “find My buds” function. The model features firmware update for enhanced audio-video synchronization for users with iPads, iPhones, and other Bluetooth devices which support the AVDTP version. It also comes with integrated dual microphones on the right earbud which you can use on making calls. It has a stylish design that can match your taste and standards.
- Bluetooth connection and easy controls for volume and playback
- Sweatproof and weather-resistant headphones perfect for sports, workouts and music lovers
- Clear and powerful sound technology
- Comfortable and easy to use for a hassle-free listening experience
- Track lost buds with the brand’s connect app “find My buds” feature
- The wireless connection can be improved
8. JBL Reflect Flow
If you want a simple yet elegant design earphone, you can opt for JBL Reflect Flow. It has Bluetooth connection and excellent battery performance which can last up to 30 hours. You can quickly charge it, so you can continue your listening habit. It features Ambient Aware of extra awareness in outdoor environments.
Another unique feature of the JBL Reflect Flow is its TalkThru that allows you to make easy conversation without removing the earbuds. It has an IPX7 waterproof rating that makes it to withstand weather and toughest workout. It can provide you with hands-free calls and use voice assistants. So, you can easily manage your calls and music in just a touch of a button. JBL Reflect Flow supports iOS and Android devices. It can offer you with a strong bass depth that you can enjoy during your workout or music time. It is comfortable to use and has a secure fit. It is customizable with its excellent controls. It can be your reliable tool for your active routine.
- Quality wireless earphones for an active lifestyle
- IPX7 sweat and waterproof and compatible with voice assistants
- Offers you with 10 hours playtime and another 20 hours with the case
- TalkThru feature that enables you to make conversation without taking off the buds
- Ambient Aware function that allows you to listen to what’s happening around you while listening to your favorite music
- It doesn’t have a noise-cancelling feature
- The carrying case is a little bit bigger
9. TOZO T10 TWS Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds
TOZO T10 TWS Bluetooth 5.0 is also a good option for workouts. Thus, it comes with sweatproof coating on its caps. In addition, it also comes with an IPX8 waterproof rating. The product comes with big 8mm speaker driver and ergonomic design ear-tips that are made with gel silicone for more comfortable wear. With its TWS and Bluetooth 5.0 technology, you can have stable and fast transmission without tangling. It also has hi-fi stereo sound for a satisfying listening experience. You can enjoy more than 4 hours of playtime in just a single charge. It can also provide you with an additional 14 hours with the compact case. You can have a convenient charging since it doesn’t come with strings.
Are you looking for reliable earbuds you can use for your active routine? Then, the TOZO T10 TWS Bluetooth 5.0 can be your top choice.
- Comes with 8 mm big speaker driver that can offer you with authentic and powerful sound
- Supports HSP HFP A2DP AVRCP for in-call stereo sound
- IPX8 waterproof making it ideal for workouts even on tough weather
- Easy charging and a superior quality battery that can last more than 4 hours and an additional 14 hours with the case
- Powerful bass performance
- It doesn’t have a volume control
10. Optoma NuForce BE Free6
Optoma NuForce BE Free6 is among the most popular earbuds you can avail in the market. It is loaded with more advanced features that can satisfy you. It comes with comfortable and secure fitting earphones. It has a powerful battery which can last about 6 hours and additional 18 hours with the case.
This also features Mono Mode, so you can use the buds independently with different content. It also has a sleek and elegant design that can match your taste and standards. It also has an IPX5 rating, so it is weatherproof, water, and sweatproof.
- Noise cancelling microphone technology
- Wind noise reduction for clear and crisp voice conversations
- Features omnidirectional microphone with Real Clear Voice technology
- Flexible connectivity
- Some users find it a little bit expensive
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the factors to consider in buying the best true wireless Airpods?
A: If you want to avail of the best wireless earbuds, you must consider the quality of the sound, battery life, and other features like water resistance.
Q: Do Airpods alternatives worth buying?
A: Yes, Airpods are worth buying because they can give you the best experience of listening to your favorite audio, coming from apple. If you want to have premium true wireless earbuds, you can choose from the best brands mentioned above.
Q: Do you need to choose expensive earbuds to get the best quality?
A: No, there are best Airpods alternatives that can offer you the best quality without sacrificing a big amount of your money.
Are Airpods Compatible with Android?
Although Apple is considered as one of the best wireless earbuds, there are still great alternatives you can buy in the market. The good thing about Airpods is that it is compatible with Android. So, you can play your favorite audios anytime you want.
Are Airpods Good?
Yes, Airpods are good. There are many products available in the market that can provide you with the highest level of satisfaction for your earbuds needs. They also come with great battery life, so you can enjoy longer hours of listening to your favorite music or podcasts.
Are Airpods Comfortable?
Yes, Airpods are comfortable to use. With the continuous innovation of technology, you can avail of lightweight and comfy wireless headphones.
Are Apple Airpods Compatible with Android?
Yes, Apple Airpods are compatible with Android. Apple Airpods are not exclusive to iOS devices only. You can pair it with a Bluetooth-enabled device. You can connect your true wireless earbuds to your Android phone.
Are AirPods for Android?
Yes, Airpods are not just for iOS devices. It is also for Android, so you can access the features of your true wireless Airpods. There are the best alternatives for Apple wireless.earbuds you can buy for your sound trip habit.